Subject: ITS BoF outcome - comment on charter

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 19:17:10 -0300

Hi IETFers,

We had a great BoF today on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS).
The slides are at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/95/materials.html/#its

There is a liaison from ISO TC204, slide 13 of "ISO TC204 needs"
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/95/slides/slides-95-its-7.pdf

Please join the ITS email list at ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/its and
comment on the charter.

Yours,

Alex and Dapeng

---

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 19:44:01 -0300

Attached are raw minutes.

Many thanks to minute takers: Charles Perkins, J-C. Zuniga.

The room used an echo-ey boomy public address system so the notes were a 
bit hard to take.  We need better.

Alex

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 20:19:53 -0700

At 7:44 PM -0300 4/6/16, Alexandre Petrescu wrote:

>  The room used an echo-ey boomy public address system so the notes 
> were a bit hard to take.  We need better.

Indeed, it was extremely difficult to understand speakers because of 
this.  The center of the room was the worst for comprehension; the 
sides of the room were worst for ear pain.

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
Creditors have better memories than debtors.
                                    --Benjamin Franklin