Subject: New IETF Email Archive Release

From: Ryan Cross <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 16:27:17 -0700

A new release of the Mail Archive tool was deployed, v1.4.3.
https://mailarchive.ietf.org <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/>

This release is the first of a number of incremental releases aimed at supporting 
RFC 7842.  https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7842.txt <https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7842.txt>

This release is primarily focused on section 2.5 Improve Support for Mobile Devices.
More releases will follow.

Regards,
Ryan

---

From: Phillip Hallam-Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 09:50:32 -0400

If we want people to read them, zip them all up as tar archives, dump them
on bitbucket and tell the press that they are a 'leak'.

Wear a black hoodie and gloves while you do it and you will be truely l33t.

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 7:27 PM, Ryan Cross <[email-masked]> wrote:

> https://mailarchive.ietf.org
>
> RFC 7842.  https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7842.txt
>

---

From: Alessandro Vesely <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 19:08:45 +0200

> https://mailarchive.ietf.org

How do you tell an active list from an inactive one?  The following, for 
example, was browsed among "Active Lists":
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=tana

Ale