Subject: Ericsson to Host IETF 98 in Chicago!

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 10:14:39 -0800

The IAOC is pleased to announce that Ericsson will be the Host for
IETF 98 in Chicago.  The meeting will take place March 26 - 31,
2017.  <https://www.ietf.org/meeting/98/index.html>

Ericsson hosted IETF 66 in Montreal in 2006 and IETF 90 in Toronto
in 2014.

Ericsson became an IETF Global Host in April 2016, meaning that they
have committed to hosting the IETF three times over the next ten
years! Thank you Ericsson!

We cannot support the IETF meetings, RFC Editor, or the Secretariat
without the commitment and contributions of our many Hosts and
Sponsors.

You can learn more about becoming an IETF Global Host, a Host, or
sponsoring an IETF meeting at: 
<https://iaoc.ietf.org/host-and-sponsorship.html>  

If interested contact Howie Baggott, [email-masked].

Once again, thank you Ericsson! 

Ray
IAD