Subject: The Internet Protocol Journal (IPJ): Latest issue now available

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 19:43:47 -0800 (PST)

The latest issue of IPJ (Volume 19, No. 3) is now available online:

http://ipj.dreamhosters.com/wp-content/uploads/issues/2016/ipj19-3.pdf

Our cover article is a comprehensive overview of Internet E-mail 
Security, and tackles such topics as STARTTLS, S/MIME, DANE, SPF, DKIM 
and DMARC.

Our second article is a critical look at Cloud Computing and Software 
Defined Networks.

You can download the full issue, and any of the other 70 back issues, 
from our website. You can also subscribe to IPJ and have it delivered 
either in hardcopy or by e-mail.

As an experiment, and avoiding the confiscation by customs that 
happened in Buenos Aires, we are having 200 copies printed in Seoul 
and these will be available at the IETF meeting starting Monday 
afternoon.

Many thanks to all our contributors and sponsors. Please send any 
comments or suggestions for future topics to [email-masked]

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher
The Internet Protocol Journal
Office:  +1 415-550-9433   
Cell:    +1 415-370-4628
Web: protocoljournal.org  
E-mail: [email-masked]