Subject: Review of draft-ietf-teas-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-08

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 08:45:37 -0800

Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-teas-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-??
Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
Review Date: 2017-01-16
IETF LC End Date: 2017-01-17
IESG Telechat date: 2017-02-02

Summary:

This document is ready. 

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: 

I trust the RFC Editor for a final pass on the document to detect
possible syntax and grammar issues.