Subject: Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-core-links-json-07

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 16:55:19 -0700

Reviewer: Paul Wouters
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's 
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the 
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the 
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat

these comments just like any other last call comments.

Concise Binary  Object Representation, CBOR (RFC7049) is a binary data
format
of JSON optimized for IoT. This document describes the JSON and CBOR
formats of the CoRE link format of RFC-6690.

The document's security section refers to the security sections of the
respective
formats' RFCs,  [RFC6690], [RFC7049] and [RFC7159]. These describe the
various
issues well. This document introduces no new issues that require
further
security considerations.