Subject: CRITIS 2017 Call for Papers

From: Cristina Alcaraz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2017 23:33:28 +0200

Dear Colleague,

we invite you to submit a contribution to CRITIS 2017, the International 
Conference on Critical (Information) Infrastructures Security.

This year the conference will take place in Lucca, a gorgeous 
Renaissance city in Tuscany, 9-11 October 2017.

Papers can be submitted via EasyChair; for poster contributions, 
submission can be limited to an extended abstract. All accepted 
contributions will be included in full length in the pre-proceedings 
that will appear at the time of the conference; accepted papers are 
planned to be published in the LNCS Springer-Verlag series.

Special attention will be devoted to young talents. To this purpose, a 
price (YCA: Young Critis Award) will be awarded to the best contribution 
presented by a young author.

On 12-13 October, the conference will be followed by two satellite 
workshops on Energy and Water.

For further details, please visit our website www.critis2017.org . We 
would appreciate you advertise the conference by the attached leaflet.

The organizers:

Cristina Alcaraz, Hypatia Nassopoulos,
Antonio Scala, Gregorio D’Agostino,
Grigore Havarneanu

---

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2017 15:58:30 +0200

Hi Cristina, all,

Speaking as IETF sergeant-at-arms.

This is a reminder that announcements of conferences, events, etc., aren’t allowed in this list.

See: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3005

If anyone insist in doing so, your posting rights may be restricted.

Regards,
Jordi

-----Mensaje original-----
De: ietf <[email-masked]> en nombre de Cristina Alcaraz <[email-masked]>
Responder a: <[email-masked]>
Fecha: miércoles, 5 de abril de 2017, 23:33
Para: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
Asunto: CRITIS 2017 Call for Papers

    Dear Colleague,

    

    
    
    The organizers:

    

**********************************************
IPv4 is over
Are you ready for the new Internet ?
http://www.consulintel.es
The IPv6 Company

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.