Subject: Appointment to the Internet Society Board of Trustees

From: IAB Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 08:03:45 -0700

As set out in RFC 3677, the IAB is responsible for selecting a certain 
number of the Trustees who serve on the Board of the Internet Society.

In fulfillment of that responsibility, we are happy to announce that 
Sean Turner has been selected for a second three year term, to begin at 
ISOC’s annual general meeting in June.

The IAB had a very strong set of candidates this year, and we would like 
to express our appreciation to each of them for their willingness to 
serve.  We look forward to their continued engagement with the Internet 
Society and the IETF.

Best regards,

Ted Hardie
On behalf of the IAB

---

From: Stefan Buhrmester <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 00:06:33 +0900

Congratulations

On Apr 20, 2017 12:04 AM, "IAB Chair" <[email-masked]> wrote:

In fulfillment of that responsibility, we are happy to announce that Sean
Turner has been selected for a second three year term, to begin at ISOC’s
annual general meeting in June.

The IAB had a very strong set of candidates this year, and we would like to
express our appreciation to each of them for their willingness to serve.
We look forward to their continued engagement with the Internet Society and
the IETF.

Best regards,

Ted Hardie
On behalf of the IAB

---

From: Kalilou Dama <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 15:10:27 +0000 (UTC)

Congrats Sean Turner.All the best
 kalilou DAMA
Consultant
Lawyer & Business Advisor

phone +223 66 74 88 07
03 BP 237 Bamako - MALI 

    Le Mercredi 19 avril 2017 16h07, Stefan Buhrmester <[email-masked]> a écrit :

 Congratulations

As set out in RFC 3677, the IAB is responsible for selecting a certain number of the Trustees who serve on the Board of the Internet Society.

In fulfillment of that responsibility, we are happy to announce that Sean Turner has been selected for a second three year term, to begin at ISOC’s annual general meeting in June.

The IAB had a very strong set of candidates this year, and we would like to express our appreciation to each of them for their willingness to serve.  We look forward to their continued engagement with the Internet Society and the IETF.

Best regards,

Ted Hardie
On behalf of the IAB