Subject: Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-aggressiveuse-09

From: Joel Halpern <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 19:44:31 -0700

Reviewer: Joel Halpern
Review result: Ready with Issues

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-aggressiveuse-09
Reviewer: Joel Halpern
Review Date: 2017-04-30
IETF LC End Date: 2017-03-27
IESG Telechat date: 2017-05-25

Summary: This document is almost ready for publication as a Proposed
Standard RFC

Major issues:
    Procedural - ID Nits notes that there are normative references to
RFCs 7129 and 7719.  Those are informational RFCs.  The shepherd
writeup does not note these downrefs.  (I see this was also noted by
Jouni Korhonen, but I do not see a resolution.)

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: