Subject: Yangdoctors early review of draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-methods-03

From: Carl Moberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2017 01:15:19 -0700

Reviewer: Carl Moberg
Review result: On the Right Track

I am the assigned YANG Doctor for the LIME YANG modules, this is the
notes from my initial review of draft-ietf-lime-yang-oam-model done
with the authors:

The CODE BEGINS statement has a date designation in the file name for
ietf-connectionless-oam-methods but not for
ietf-connectionless-oam-persistent-methods. Pick one.

---

From: Carl Moberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 10:24:35 +0200

On Jun 2, 2017, at 10:15 AM, Carl Moberg <[email-masked]> wrote:

Reviewer: Carl Moberg

Should say: draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-methods

with the authors:

_______________________________________________
yang-doctors mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/yang-doctors