Subject: Guidelines for Human Rights Considerations

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 16:27:44 +0200

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you all very well. As a follow-up to the
technical plenary at IETF98 about human rights [0] I would like to
invite people who are working on Internet Drafts to use the Guidelines
for Human Rights Considerations [1] to review their draft.

Within the hrpc research group [2] we're very interested in your
findings and hear the outcomes of your review, answer questions, or use
your suggestions on how to make the guidelines better or otherwise more
relevant.

Feel free to send me an email off-list, post to the hrpc list [3] or
discuss it here. You might even be interested to present your findings
at the hrpc session in Prague.

Best,

Niels

[0] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvgIX3-pAZE&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m34s

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-research-13#section-6.2

[2] https://irtf.org/hrpc

[3] https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hrpc

-- 
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                     678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9