Subject: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-scsi-03

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 08:43:35 -0700

Reviewer: Robert Sparks
Review result: Ready with Nits

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-scsi-03
Reviewer: Robert Sparks
Review Date: 2017-06-30
IETF LC End Date: 2017-07-13
IESG Telechat date: 2017-08-03

Summary: Ready with nits

I think this document wins the humorous autocorrect-generated (I hope) typo of
the week. See the last sentence of the second paragraph of the IANA
considerations. I suspect you want a different final word.

I also expect IANA will send the decision for which of the options for placing
the registry you suggest back to the group. You would save time by just making
the decision now. Ask IANA now if you want their opinion on how the choice
should go.