Subject: Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-methodology-12

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 02:32:38 -0700

Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-methodology-??
Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
Review Date: 2017-06-19
IETF LC End Date: 2017-06-13
IESG Telechat date: 2017-06-22

Summary:

This Informational I-D describes test and evaluation methodology and
measurement techniques for physical network equipment in the data center. It's
an useful and clearly written document and it is ready for publication. A few
minor issues and nits that were brought up in my LC review were addressed by
the authors - thanks!

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: Lucien Avramov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 18:14:23 -0700

Thank you Dan for your review and support!