Subject: Meetecho recordings

From: Meetecho IETF support <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 15:43:53 +0200

Folks,

please find below some useful information about the Meetecho session 
recordings.

All meeting sessions video recordings are usually posted on the official 
IETF YouTube channel within 24 hours. You can find them all in the 
IETF99 playlist.

As some of you may have already noticed, we released a revamped and 
improved version of our playout web application, which integrates the 
audio/video with the Jabber logs. It can be accessed from the meeting 
agenda page by clicking on the M-shaped button.

A new feature we just added is the audio "transcript": at the bottom of 
the page, just below the video, you can find a tab with 
automatically-generated captions. You can click on a text snippet to 
jump to that point in the recording. The transcript is automatically 
generated by YouTube and may not be perfect, but seems quite accurate to 
us. Please note that the transcript is not immediately available (some 
post-processing is needed), but usually takes a few hours to appear.

Feedback welcome!

Cheers,
the Meetecho crew