Subject: strawman policy for handling geo-focused outreach: draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities-00.txt

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 12:35:02 -0400

If you are interested in this discussion, I expect that follow-up on the
[email-masked] mailing list makes sense.

Regards,
Alia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 12:30 PM
Subject: strawman policy for handling geo-focused outreach:
draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities-00.txt
To: vmeet <[email-masked]>

Here is a draft suggesting how to connect in the various
geographically-focused activities into the IETF with light oversight and
considering how various IETF policies should apply.

I hope that it will spur conversation so we can determine the right way
forward.

Regards,
Alia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 1:35 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Geographically-Focused IETF Activities
        Authors         : Alia Atlas
                          Christian O'Flaherty
                          Harish Chowdhary
        Filename        : draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities-00.txt
        Pages           : 14
        Date            : 2017-07-04

Abstract:
   The document defines how Geographically-Focused IETF Activities are
   organized and how IETF policies apply.  It is intended for eventual
   publication as a BCP but this is currently an initial strawman
   proposal based upon the existing variety of experience with the
   experimental activities in this space over the past several years.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft
<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announceInternet-Draft>
directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt