Subject: Re: ISOC money, was Proposal to revise ISOC's mission statement

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 11:17:45 +0200

Hi Brian,

> [email-masked] seems to have gone silent a long time ago.
> Maybe they use this new "Facebook" thing I keep hearing about.

Just to close the loop on this topic and to point people in the right
direction (to discuss ISOC-related topics that are not related to the
IETF).

ISOC staff is looking into how to involve ISOC individual members in a
better way in general. For example, as you know, we have organized
several open board sessions where the community could talk with the ISOC
board. While the situation is improved, we distributed my original email
(about the proposed mission statement) on the list below as well:

  [email-masked]

ISOC members can manage their subscription to this list from the
following portal:

  https://portal.isoc.org/

People from an ISOC org member or from a chapter can obviously also use
their channels for those types of discussions.

Cheers,

Gonzalo