Subject: Archive of uoregon.edu recordings?

From: John Kristoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 11:32:09 -0600

A number of years ago the fine folks from uoregon captured the audio
or video of a number of IETF meetings (and others).  They were stored
on videolab|limestone.uoregon.edu as I recall.

There are a couple of old drafts from Joel Jaeggli documenting some of
this work and it is suggested there was a non-public archive of it.

Does any know if those recordings survive somewhere that are or could
be made available? I didn't find anything on archive.org or in a
rudimentary net search.

John

---

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 09:42:58 -0800

> be made available? I didn't find anything on archive.org or in a

https://www.ietf.org/audio/

back to 49

Kevin Almeroth had some rtp recordings from the mbone era, those weren't
in our archive.

---

From: John Kristoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 11:49:29 -0600

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 17:42:58 +0000

> https://www.ietf.org/audio/

Thanks Joel, I hadn't realized the old ones were put there.  I miss the
video that used to be available and some of the other meetings you had
recorded, but that is very helpful for my immediate needs.

John