Subject: Netdev 0x12 Conference --- the week before IETF102.

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 13:55:25 +0000

Subject: [NetDev-People] Announce: Netdev 0x12 Conference
From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
To: people <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 19:06:23 -0400
List-Id: The public NetDev Conference mailing list <people.lists.netdevconf.org>

Folks,

The NetDev Society is pleased to announce that Netdev 0x12
will take place July 11-13, 2018 in Montreal, Canada.

The call for papers will open up on Tuesday, March 20.
We have restructured the way paper submission works.
We are introducing a single blind review process in the submission
workflow. We are also introducing the concept of "labels" for submissions.
Labels are based on the observation that there is natural 3-step
progression of a technology over time consisting of 1) inception 2)
development and 3) deployment.

Other restructuring:
1) We are introducing a funding program for travel expenses and/or
accommodations for some attendees of the NetDev conference.
2) We are introducing new ombudsman position where complaints
or concerns can be addressed.

More details here:
https://www.netdevconf.org/0x12/submit-proposal.html
We are going to bring you more updates as they become available to us.
For regular updates, please subscribe to [email-masked]
(We are assuming you are already if you are seeing this email! But
please pass on that info to other people).

If twitter is your thing then follow us: @netdev01
and use hashtag #netdevconf

cheers,
jamal (on behalf of NetDev Society)
_______________________________________________
people mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.netdevconf.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/people