Subject: Second LC on draft-ietf-opsawg-mud

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 13:15:08 -0500

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud/

This document had a (successful) IETF LC on 2017-10-24. The authors
had asked me to hold it after the LC completed as it has a dependency
on parts of draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model.

It is now stable, but there have been sufficient changes since the
original LC (https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-13&url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-18
) that I wanted the community to have a chance to comment on the
changes.

So, please let me know by March 9th (1 week) if any of the changes in
the new version cause you significant heartburn. Note that this is not
a repeat IETF LC, but rather a chance to object to the specific
changes.

Thank you,
    W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf

---

From: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 18:12:14 -0500

> a repeat IETF LC, but rather a chance to object to the specific

As a contributor I have read the new text, and I am sufficiently
satisfied with the changes made.

Joe