Subject: CEO Succession at ISOC - Open Call for Candidates

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 13:48:17 +0200

Hi,

as I discussed in my notes to the community during the last months, at
our last board meeting Kathy Brown, ISOC's (Internet Society's)
President & CEO, informed the Board of Trustees that she will not seek
another extension of her contract. Consequently, the board formed a CEO
Search Committee, which is a subset of the board. The CEO Search
Committee selected Perrett Laver as the search firm that will support
the committee and the board during the whole process. Please, read my
last note for further background information:

https://www.internetsociety.org/blog/2018/02/ceo-succession-internet-society-status-update-feb-2018/

Per our plan, we are launching the Open Call for Candidates today,
Friday, 9 March 2018. The deadline for applications is 23:59 UTC on
Friday, 6 April 2018.

If you would like to download the Candidate Pack or apply for the
position, please visit the Perrett Laver web site using the following link:

  https://candidates.perrettlaver.com/vacancies/726/ceo/

Per the web page aboce, if you would like to have a conversation with
Perrett Laver regarding the role, please email the lead researcher on
this search, Daniel Flynn:

  [email-masked]

The search firm will generate a short list of candidates so that the CEO
Search Committee can make a final decision and select one. You can send
input to the CEO Search Committee using the following email address:

  [email-masked]

Emails sent to this email address will be treated as confidential within
the Board of Trustees.

Please, feel free to distribute this call to potential candidates who
may be interested. Thanks!

Cheers,

Gonzalo Camarillo (for the board)
Chair - ISOC Board of Trustees