Subject: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-08

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 14:12:45 -0800

Reviewer: Ines Robles
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-08
Reviewer: Ines Robles
Review Date: 2018-12-17
IETF LC End Date: 2018-12-18
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Summary:

I believe the draft is technically good. This document is well written and
clear to understand.

This document defines an extension to Sieve Email Filtering Language commands
to allow a copy of any generated message to be filed into a target mailbox.
This document updates RFC5230 and RFC5435 by adding a new tagged argument to
the "vacation" and "enotify" actions respectively.

Major issues: Not found.

Minor issues: Not found.

Nits/editorial comments: Page 3. "how it interfacts with :fcc." => how it
interacts with :fcc.?

Summary: 0 errors (**), 0 flaws (~~), 2 warnings (==), 6 comments (--).

Thanks for this document,

Ines.