Subject: Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-06

From: Carl Moberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 07:55:45 -0800

Reviewer: Carl Moberg
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the YANG doctors directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of
the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included
in AD reviews during the IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should
treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

This document includes two YANG modules:
- [email-masked]
- [email-masked]

..and an example YANG module:
- example-xyz-alarms.yang

The modules are valid, well-written, concise and provide ample documentation.

I have pointed out two small spelling errors in descriptive text, but will
leave it to the editors to decide on the potential need for submitting a new
version.

---

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 16:37:58 +0000

Thanks a lot Carl!

BR
Daniele

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Moberg <[email-masked]>
Sent: den 19 december 2018 16:56
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-06

Reviewer: Carl Moberg
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the YANG doctors directorate's 
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. 
These comments were written with the intent of improving the operational 
aspects of the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may 
be included in AD reviews during the IESG review.  Document editors and WG 
chairs should treat these comments just like any other last call comments.