Subject: Re: Discontinuing the mhonarc archives in January

From: James Cloos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 16:33:46 -0500

>>>>> "RS" == Robert Sparks <[email-masked]> writes:

RS> The current plan is to discontinue Mhonarc in early January.
RS> Please continue to exercise the mailarch system and report issues as below.

Will the mail archives remain available at each of:

  rsync://rsync.ietf.org/everything-ftp/ietf-mail-archive/
  rsync://rsync.ietf.org/mailman-archive/

Those mbox files remain the best way to peruse old mail.

Especially via a local sync.

-JimC
-- 
James Cloos <[email-masked]>         OpenPGP: 0x997A9F17ED7DAEA6

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 19:05:43 -0500

> On Dec 15, 2018, at 4:33 PM, James Cloos <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Yes.  There is some time delay from a message being posted until it appears in the mbox files.

Russ