Subject: [IETFMIBS] Reminder: OPS Area Open Hours

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:38:01 +0200

This is a reminder for everybody attending the IETF meeting in Prague
that David, Ron and Dan will be available in Prague to talk with
everybody interested in Operations and Management area issues. The
schedule is below, we invite you to come and talk with us about the
proposals aired in the OPS area meetings, activities in the Working
Groups and in the area in general, proposals and ideas, feedback and
critics. 

Date:     Tue, March 20
Time:     15.00-17.20
Location: Rokoska

Date:     Wed, March 21
Time:     16.10-17.00
Location: Rokoska

Date:     Thu, March 22
Time:     16.10-17.00
Location: Rokoska

David, Ron and Dan

_______________________________________________
IETFMIBS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietfmibs