Subject: [IETFMIBS] volonteers to work on 100% vanilla XML MIB template

From: "STEPHAN Emile RD-CORE-LAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:24:00 +0100

Hi,

During the meeting I have comments regarding the loosely way my XML
template are defined.

It is clear that XML templates proposed in
draft-stephan-ops-xml-mib-module-templates are not elegant. I did it in
that way to minimize the change in RFC2629, xml2rfc and xml2rfc-xxe. I
did it in that way too, to illustrate that there is absolutely nothing
to address the lack of datamodel for Netconf. 

Please contact me if you are interested
	To handcraft a XSD of the well knwn TC,
	To work on an sort of update of RFC2629 with ground truth XML
SMI template;

Regards
Emile

_______________________________________________
IETFMIBS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietfmibs