Subject: Implementations of Draft If MIB

From: "T. Sridhar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 16:17:51 -0800

Hi

Could somebody point me to the two independent implementations of the Draft If MIB which is due to become a Proposed Standard? 

Thanks
Sridhar
=====================================================
T. Sridhar
Director, Engineering
Future Communications Software
3333 Bowers Avenue Suite 245
Santa Clara, CA 95054.
Ph: (408) 988-3499 x103
Fax: (408) 988-8230 
Email: [email-masked]
=====================================================

---

From: "Ted Brunner 503.627.1317" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 16:31:27 -0800

> Could somebody point me to the two independent implementations of the Draft If MIB which is due to become a Proposed Standard? 

Though there is no requirement for implementations at the proposed level,
I have tried to assess the level of implementation.  Here is a repeat
of what I have sent out on the list in the past.

Implementation  #1      #2      #3      #4      #5      #6      #7
                cisco   bay     ibm     rnd     newbrdg CS Tele Kentrox
shipping        now     soon            now     now     now     now
 
ifTableLastChang                                        yes     no
ifTable         yes     yes     yes     yes     yes     yes     yes
 
ifXTable        yes     yes     yes     yes     yes     yes     yes
ifHC* (64bits)  no      no      yes     no      no      no      no
ifPromiscuous   r/o     r/o     yes     yes     r/o     no      r/o
ifAlias         yes     r/o     yes     yes     propr   no      no
ifCounterDiscon no      yes     no      no      no      yes     no
 
ifStackTable    yes     yes     yes     yes     yes     yes     yes
ifStackStatus   yes     r/o     yes     yes     r/o     yes     yes
ifStackLastChangno      yes     no      no      no      yes     no
 
ifRecvAddrTable yes     no      no      no      no      no      yes

Ted Brunner			Video and Networking Division
				Tektronix
				MS 50-490
[email-masked]		14150 SW Karl Braun
503.627.1317			Beaverton OR 97005