Subject: [IEE] Network outage

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 10:50:01 -0500

Hi.

A truck took out the line that provides my network connection on 
Thursday afternoon and, due to several of the problems that lead 
me to hate local-loop DSL providers in the US, current estimate 
to get it fixed is late Monday afternoon (US ET).  After the 
sequence of "promise the customer anything, just get him off the 
phone" behavior I have gotten, I'm not counting on that either.

Obviously, I'm able to get email out although it is painful. 
But anything sent to any jck.com address since around noon on 
Thursday (again, US ET) is probably stuck in a queue somewhere 
-- I probably have not received it, and, if I have, I have no 
practical way to answer it properly.   Messages sent earlier 
have probably been received, but, again, are difficult or 
impossible to answer.

sorry for any inconvenience and best wishes to all for the 
holidays and the new year.

    john

_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima