Subject: [IEE] schedule conflict

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 10:51:23 -0500

I wish there were something that could be done about the conflict
between eai Email Address Internationalization BOF and dkim Domain Keys
Identified Mail WG, both Monday 1:00 - 3:00.

	Tony Hansen
	[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 20:28:24 +0100

This has now been resolved - EAI is meeting on Monday from 1740 to 1840, 
in the Chantilly W room (opposite PANA, SHIM6, XCON, RTGAREA, SMIME and 
PMTUD).

Some people may have a problem with SMIME...

                              Harald

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 12:13:07 -0800

> Some people may have a problem with SMIME...

Dandy news.  Thanks!

It appears EAI extends to the following session, 1850-1950. ASRG is during that 
session, though its IRTF, not IETF.

d/

ps. The comment about SMIME was meant to refer to the meeting schedule, or was 
it perhaps a more global assessment...?

-- 

Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
<http://bbiw.net>

---

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 15:42:24 -0500

--On Sunday, 12 March, 2006 20:28 +0100 Harald Alvestrand
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> This has now been resolved - EAI is meeting on Monday from
> 1740 to 1840, in the Chantilly W room (opposite PANA, SHIM6,
> XCON, RTGAREA, SMIME and PMTUD).

>From the agenda, this looks like 1740-1950 (two consecutive one
hour slots).

> Some people may have a problem with SMIME...

And some people may have a problem with one or more of XCOM,
ASRG, and/or PKIX, but I think this is a better compromise than
conflicting with DKIM.

      john

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:28:37 -0500

Agreed. Of the conflicts, this is probably the best compromise.

Thanks!

	Tony