Subject: [EAI] Status of issues, EAI Framework document Last Call

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 18:03:48 +0100

The WG Last Call for the Framework document has now ended.

I have recorded a total of 11 issues raised against the document: 9 from
Frank, 1 from Martin, and 1 from Björn Höhrmann (messages wherethe
subject line starts with "ISSUE", as per the instructions in the Last
Call text).

The ticket numbers go from 1387 to 1397.

I'll try to review the discussion of the issues and propose resolutions
ASAP. At a glance, none of them seem terribly difficult to resolve, and
none seem to be likely to cause a drastic revision to the framework.

Once these issues are resolved, and the editors have updated the
document according to the resolutions, there will be a brief Last Call
on the resolved document, to verify that the resolution of the issues
raised is according to the will of the WG; NO NEW ISSUES WILL BE
ACCEPTED AT THAT TIME.

After this, the document will be sent to the IESG for approval.

Thanks for your input, and looking forward to getting even more things
nailed down by San Diego.

                         Harald

_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima