Subject: [EAI] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-eai-dsn-04

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:33:41 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-eai-dsn-04.txt has been successfuly submitted by Alexey Melnikov and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-eai-dsn
Revision:	 04
Title:		 International Delivery and Disposition Notifications
Creation_date:	 2007-09-28
WG ID:		 eai
Number_of_pages: 16

Abstract:
Delivery status notifications (DSNs) are critical to the correct
operation of an email system.  However, the existing draft standard
is presently limited to US-ASCII text in the machine readable
portions of the protocol.  This specification adds a new address type
for international email addresses so an original recipient address
with non-US-ASCII characters can be correctly preserved even after
downgrading.  This also provides updated content return media types
for delivery status notifications and message disposition
notifications to support use of the new address type.

This document experimentally extends RFC 3461, RFC 3464 and RFC 3798.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima