Subject: [EAI] SUPPORT: draft-ietf-eai-smtpext-08, ...utf8-headers, ...dsn

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 17:28:54 -0400

Hi.

Sorry I've been mostly out of circulation for the last two weeks
(for reasons unrelated to EAI).

I have reviewed and support publication of the substance of all
three of these documents as Experimental.  While I have some
quibbles, I believe that they, and the protocol principles
involved, are good enough for Experimental documents and that
the advantages of significant further tuning are significantly
outweighed by the time it would take.

That said, the documents need some editorial work.  I'll
transcribe aand forward notes on all three soon although
probably not until Sunday.  There is one editorial issue in
"smtpext" that I just sent out in a separate note.

     john

_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima