Subject: [EAI] WG Last Call on -smtp, -utf8 and -dsn

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 07:46:05 +0200

This message starts the 2-week WG LAST CALL for comments on the following
three documents, intended for EXPERIMENTAL publication as RFC:

   draft-ietf-eai-utf8headers-07
   draft-ietf-eai-smtpext-08
   draft-ietf-eai-dsn-03

The WG Last Call will conclude on Tuesday September 25, 2007; after 
resolution of issues raised (if any), the documents will be forwarded
to the IESG for approval for Experimental publication as a set.

To simplify resolution of comments, please follow the following formats 
for comments:

SUPPORT: If you have read the documents in their latest version, and
support their publication, please send a message with the subject line
"SUPPORT" to the mailing list. You may use "SUPPORT: smtp", "SUPPORT: 
utf8" or "SUPPORT: dsn", if you want to.

REVIEW: If you have reviewed the documents in detail, and wish to send 
one (possibly long) message with a review of a whole document, please 
use the subject line "REVIEW: <document>". The chairs will be looking 
for these messages to indicate that the documents have been reviewed by 
a sufficiently large number of people in the WG.

EDITORIAL: If you have editorial issues, but are not asking for any 
change to the technical specification, and do not wish to claim to have 
reviewed the whole specification, please use the subject line 
"EDITORIAL: <document>". For small issues, please send directly to the 
editors.

ISSUE: If you think that there is a technical issue that should be
addressed before sending the documents to the IESG, please use the 
subject line "ISSUE: <document> <summary>". If the WG chairs agree that 
this is an issue that needs resolution, or if other WG members support 
the issue by replying and saying "this is an issue", the issue will be 
assigned a tracking number from the issue tracker, and will have to be 
resolved before sending the documents to the IESG.

             The WG Chairs

_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima