Subject: [EAI] help

From: "arfan mansoor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:50:47 +0500

Hello, i am new to list. We are doing work for Urdu (Pakistan language) EAI.
I want to know progress about other languages, has any one implemented this
successfully and at what level this implementation is possible?

Regards
Arfan Mansoor
_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:51:51 +0200

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 11:50:47AM +0500,
 arfan mansoor <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 38 lines which said:

> We are doing work for Urdu (Pakistan language) EAI.  I want to know
> progress about other languages, has any one implemented this

I feel confused. There is nothing language-specific in the EAI
standards, so any good EAI mail server should work for every language
on earth.

May be you are talking about the development of a MUA, where,
certainly, language-specific issues are to be considered? But, if it
is the case, isn't it quite ott-topic for this group?
_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima