Subject: [EAI] Congratulations to all: RFCs out!

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 15:57:34 +0200

On September 6, the following RFCs were announced:

RFC 5335 on Internationalized Email Headers
RFC 5336 on SMTP Extension for Internationalized Email Addresses
RFC 5337 on Internationalized Delivery Status and Disposition Notifications

I just want to take the opportunity to offer my heartfelt 
congratulations to everyone who's contributed to this process, and 
cooperated in the open spirit of the IETF to turn the dreams of the 
participants into real, concrete open specifications.

Now we can build on this stable foundation to experiment, verify in 
practice that what we have works, and finish the rest of our work in a 
timely manner.

Thank you all!

                     Harald Alvestrand

_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima

---

From: Yangwoo Ko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:03:01 +0900

Thanks to all contibutors. Though due to personal engagements, I 
couldn't spend enough time on this topic, I always wish all remaining 
processes proceed well.