Subject: [EAI] RFC 5336 on SMTP Extension for Internationalized Email Addresses

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 17:07:43 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5336

        Title:      SMTP Extension for Internationalized Email 
                    Addresses 
        Author:     J. Yao, Ed.,
                    W. Mao, Ed.
        Status:     Experimental
        Date:       September 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 48110
        Updates:    RFC2821, RFC2822, RFC4952

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-eai-smtpext-13.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5336.txt

This document specifies an SMTP extension for transport and delivery
of email messages with internationalized email addresses or header
information.  Communication with systems that do not implement this
specification is specified in another document.  This document
updates some syntaxes and rules defined in RFC 2821 and RFC 2822, and
has some material updating RFC 4952This memo defines an Experimental 
Protocol for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima