Subject: [EAI] I-D: draft-ietf-eai-5378bis-00

From: Sean Shen 沈烁 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:35:38 +0800

Hi, Folks,

I generated a 00 version of 5378bis draft. Since I missed the I-D submission
date, in order to give people more review time I put it on two links where
you can find the txt. 

Comments are very welcomed.

         Title           : IMAP Support for UTF-8

         Author(s)       : P. Resnick, et al.

         Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-5378bis-00.txt

         Pages           : 15

         Date            : October 25, 2010

Abstract

   This specification extends the Internet Message Access Protocol

   version 4rev1 (IMAP4rev1) to support UTF-8 encoded international

   characters in user names, mail addresses and message headers.

Google docs:

https://doc-0s-9k-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/secure/k3gr5snuqs3vsi5ltlp
rq1o9o8mpfh5v/ip5vb4gt6nco7770s3var4e5or51ip5k/1287705600000/131326233353773
33258/13132623335377333258/0B66HePuiuC-kMWNjOTc3YTgtYTYxMi00YTdlLWFjOWYtNmZh
Njc3Y2U4Y2Uw?nonce=n3hntleqr9apo
<https://doc-0s-9k-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/secure/k3gr5snuqs3vsi5ltl
prq1o9o8mpfh5v/ip5vb4gt6nco7770s3var4e5or51ip5k/1287705600000/13132623335377
333258/13132623335377333258/0B66HePuiuC-kMWNjOTc3YTgtYTYxMi00YTdlLWFjOWYtNmZ
hNjc3Y2U4Y2Uw?nonce=n3hntleqr9apo&user=13132623335377333258&hash=51lt0ld1tq3
lm5f1h3n4l2275sobr5f1>
&user=13132623335377333258&hash=51lt0ld1tq3lm5f1h3n4l2275sobr5f1 

A backup link, MSN space:

http://ia5meq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pzZQApZQMBfScykXXouq8Jfs8bS0Cf3DXXKqpt
Ts5OzLDcu-7wmYOobxgF6amfVZHCGSZ--5i3QhkKpg9vBM7Dm85tlPWiLJn/draft-ietf-eai-5
378bis-00_00.txt?psid=1 

Sean

---

From: Shawn Steele <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:22:43 +0000

I saw Sean’s note on the archive (don’t have it in my mailbox yet?)  However neither link to the draft is behaving for me ☹

- Shawn

 
http://blogs.msdn.com/shawnste
(Selfhost 7851)