Subject: [EAI] Consensus Issue #6: current metalanguage model acceptable?

From: Joseph Yee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 12:15:49 -0500

Issue #6: current metalanguage model acceptable?

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/eai/trac/ticket/6

Description 
---------------

Once errors are corrected, is the current metalanguage model (including the 'u' prefixes) acceptable? If not, should only those rules be included that are modified from RFC 5321 or 5322 respectively, forcing the user to reference the original documents for parts of substantially every rule?

---------------

Please use this thread or the issue tracker for discussion. The end date of discussion is Tuesday, Jan 25 - 9pm Pacific Time and conclusion will be drawn afterwards.    

Best,
Joseph

---

From: "Charles Lindsey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 12:32:58 -0000

> Once errors are corrected, is the current metalanguage model (including  
> the 'u' prefixes) acceptable? ...

Yes.

> ... If not, should only those rules be included that are modified from  
> RFC 5321 or 5322 respectively, forcing the user to reference the  
> original documents for parts of substantially every rule?

-- 
Charles H. Lindsey ---------At Home, doing my own thing------------------------
Tel: +44 161 436 6131                       
   Web: http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~chl
Email: [email-masked]      Snail: 5 Clerewood Ave, CHEADLE, SK8 3JU, U.K.
PGP: 2C15F1A9      Fingerprint: 73 6D C2 51 93 A0 01 E7 65 E8 64 7E 14 A4 AB A5