Subject: [EAI] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-eai-rfc5335bis-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 13:00:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Internationalized Email Headers
    Author(s)     :  . Yang, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-eai-rfc5335bis-10.txt
    Pages         : 16
    Date          : 2011-03-15
    
Internet mail was originally limited to 7-bit ASCII.  Recent
   enhancements support Unicode's UTF-8 encoding in portions of a
   message.  Full internationalization of electronic mail requires
   additional enhancement, including support for UTF-8 in user-oriented
   header fields, such as in the To, From, and Subject fields.  This
   document specifies an enhancement to Internet mail that permits
   native UTF-8 support in the header and body of a message.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-rfc5335bis-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.