Subject: [EAI] FWD: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-rfc3536bis-01.txt

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 12:52:07 -0400

Hi.

The relatively new I-D, draft-hoffman-rfc3536bis, represents an
effort, discussed on this list some time ago, to better
establish i18n terminology that can be used across the IETF.  It
is not a work item for the EAI WG and I hope does not become
one, but people involved in the EAI work may find it interesting
to examine (and we would, of course, appreciate any comments).

Please do not reply to this message on the EAI list; comments
should be directed to the apps-discuss one as indicated in the
document.

thanks,
    john

Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-rfc3536bis-01.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 21:45:01 -0800
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Terminology Used in Internationalization in the IETF
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman, J. Klensin
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-rfc3536bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2011-03-11

This document provides a glossary of terms used in the IETF when
discussing internationalization.  The purpose is to help frame
discussions of internationalization in the various areas of the IETF
and to help introduce the main concepts to IETF participants.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-rfc3536bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt