Subject: [EAI] rfc5335bis-10 inconsistent titles

From: Ernie Dainow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:22:22 -0400

Title:                    Internationalized Email Headers
Page headings:   I18N Email Headers

The Page headings are inconsistent with the document title, and the term 
I18N is not defined anywhere. This should just be changed to match the 
title.

-Ernie

---

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 15:24:53 -0400

--On Friday, March 25, 2011 14:22 -0400 Ernie Dainow
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> The Page headings are inconsistent with the document title,
> and the term I18N is not defined anywhere. This should just be
> changed to match the title.

But, if one is going to be picky about what 5336bis enables or
defines, 5335bis adds a content-type and special treatment for
it, so it isn't just about headers either.

For "i18n", see RFC 3536 and draft-hoffman-rfc3536bis (currently
at -01).  Comments welcome but, if the editors think it is
useful to use "i18n" in these documents, a normative reference
to that document might be preferable to adding either clutter or
undefined terms to these documents.

    john