Subject: [EAI] I-D Action:draft-ietf-eai-rfc5336bis-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 20:30:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SMTP Extension for Internationalized Email Address
	Author(s)       : J. Yao, W. MAO
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-rfc5336bis-09.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-04-10

This document specifies an SMTP extension for transport and delivery
of email messages with internationalized email addresses or header
information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-rfc5336bis-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.