Subject: RE: [MORG] Friends of IMAP dinner on Thursday evening (today)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 18:58:20 +0100
List-Id: <ietf-imapext.imc.org>

Hi Alexey,

I am free for both lunch and dinner - I am just an unpopular as Randall, mayb even less ;-)
So, +1.

         Barry Leiba
	<[email-masked]>|From:  Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>|Subject: Re : [MORG] Friends of IMAP dinner on Thursday  evening (today)|MIME-Version: 1.0|Content-Type:  text/plain; charset="us-ascii"; format=flowed |X-Random-Sig-Tag: 1.0b28|X-IronPort-AV: E=McAfee ;i="5300,2777,5565"; a="16638714"; bhøYe8IQ8SoVDv3HDxaQ86KPo1KLJfKBCAFZYgJo6NzU=; b=qUakFKdvc9879UuFEdY/b2JDvvEJgqsLyRJy5PFb7y9CyGBrDmTuv5Gu 7rP0u0L5ahF+Mqf0h2oA9CkeoOUNRevJUJUWSi5OBQk1oQtumaLU894gC 45vANiRK7e2f3kDpzEtsbcOblrgxppoiFVrW2yoMKSGpk2YBXCskvmRu6 k=;
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:50:15 -0700
To: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>, IMAP Extensions WG <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [MORG] Friends of IMAP dinner on Thursday evening (today)
Sender: [email-masked]

I'm free for both lunch and dinner today -- I'm unpopular this week :-)
-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
Twas brillig when the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimbel in the wabe.
All mimsy were the borogroves
And the mome rath outgabe.
                   --Lewis Carroll

Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:33:49 -0700
From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
To: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
CC: IMAP Extensions WG <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [MORG] Friends of IMAP dinner on Thursday evening (today)
Sender: [email-masked]

Barry Leiba wrote:

>>Sorry for the late suggestion, but there is a proposal to hold Friends of
>>IMAP dinner tonight, after the IAB plenary (7:30pm at the Hilton lobby).
>>    
>>
>How 'bout a FOI lunch today, instead?
>
>Otherwise, my regrets: I have dinner plans.
>  
>
I have EAI lunch today, sorry.

Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:29:42 -0700
From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
To: IMAP Extensions WG <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Subject: Friends of IMAP dinner on Thursday evening (today)
Sender: [email-masked]

Folks,
Sorry for the late suggestion, but there is a proposal to hold Friends 
of IMAP dinner tonight, after the IAB plenary (7:30pm at the Hilton lobby).

Please let Chris, Lisa or myself know if you are likely to attend.

Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 01:20:46 -0400
From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], ietf-822 mailing list <[email-masked]>, IMAP Protocol Interest List <[email-masked]>, IMAP Extensions WG <[email-masked]>, EAI WG <[email-masked]>
Subject: YAM (Yet Another Mail) WG Meeting/BOF on Thursday
Sender: [email-masked]

The YAM (Yet Another Mail) Working Group is having its first meeting
this Thursday at 3:10pm.

The first part of the charter is reproduced here. The full charter text
can be found at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki/YamCharter

	Tony Hansen
	co-chair

YAM will focus strictly on advancing email-related specifications for
which the community already has some years of experience with deployment
and interoperability. Its function is not to reopen or reconsider
protocols -- if a specification is found to need significant technical
work, YAM will remove it from the WG's agenda, optionally making a
recommendation to the community about how, or if, it should be processed.

This charter's scope of work is the set of email-related RFCs that are
currently at Draft Standard. Each document will be examined, along with
its errata, and a recommendation made as to whether it should be
advanced to Full Standard, republished at Draft Standard or Proposed
Standard, or moved to Historic. This working group will not work further
on documents that are to be republished at Draft Standard or Proposed
Standard.

From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 18:58:20 +0100
Subject: RE: [MORG] Friends of IMAP dinner on Thursday evening (today)
Accept-Language: en-US
acceptlanguage: en-US
Sender: [email-masked]

Hi Alexey,

I am free for both lunch and dinner - I am just an unpopular as Randall, mayb even less ;-)
So, +1.

         Barry Leiba
	<[email-masked]>|From:  Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>|Subject: Re : [MORG] Friends of IMAP dinner on Thursday  evening (today)|MIME-Version: 1.0|Content-Type:  text/plain; charset="us-ascii"; format=flowed |X-Random-Sig-Tag: 1.0b28|X-IronPort-AV: E=McAfee ;i="5300,2777,5565"; a="16638714"; bhøYe8IQ8SoVDv3HDxaQ86KPo1KLJfKBCAFZYgJo6NzU=; b=qUakFKdvc9879UuFEdY/b2JDvvEJgqsLyRJy5PFb7y9CyGBrDmTuv5Gu 7rP0u0L5ahF+Mqf0h2oA9CkeoOUNRevJUJUWSi5OBQk1oQtumaLU894gC 45vANiRK7e2f3kDpzEtsbcOblrgxppoiFVrW2yoMKSGpk2YBXCskvmRu6 k=;
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:50:15 -0700
To: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>, IMAP Extensions WG <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [MORG] Friends of IMAP dinner on Thursday evening (today)
Sender: [email-masked]

I'm free for both lunch and dinner today -- I'm unpopular this week :-)
-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
Twas brillig when the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimbel in the wabe.
All mimsy were the borogroves
And the mome rath outgabe.
                   --Lewis Carroll

Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:33:49 -0700
From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
To: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
CC: IMAP Extensions WG <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [MORG] Friends of IMAP dinner on Thursday evening (today)
Sender: [email-masked]

Barry Leiba wrote:

>>Sorry for the late suggestion, but there is a proposal to hold Friends of
>>IMAP dinner tonight, after the IAB plenary (7:30pm at the Hilton lobby).
>>    
>>
>How 'bout a FOI lunch today, instead?
>
>Otherwise, my regrets: I have dinner plans.
>  
>
I have EAI lunch today, sorry.

Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:29:42 -0700
From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
To: IMAP Extensions WG <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Subject: Friends of IMAP dinner on Thursday evening (today)
Sender: [email-masked]

Folks,
Sorry for the late suggestion, but there is a proposal to hold Friends 
of IMAP dinner tonight, after the IAB plenary (7:30pm at the Hilton lobby).

Please let Chris, Lisa or myself know if you are likely to attend.

Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 01:20:46 -0400
From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], ietf-822 mailing list <[email-masked]>, IMAP Protocol Interest List <[email-masked]>, IMAP Extensions WG <[email-masked]>, EAI WG <[email-masked]>
Subject: YAM (Yet Another Mail) WG Meeting/BOF on Thursday
Sender: [email-masked]

The YAM (Yet Another Mail) Working Group is having its first meeting
this Thursday at 3:10pm.

The first part of the charter is reproduced here. The full charter text
can be found at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki/YamCharter

	Tony Hansen
	co-chair

YAM will focus strictly on advancing email-related specifications for
which the community already has some years of experience with deployment
and interoperability. Its function is not to reopen or reconsider
protocols -- if a specification is found to need significant technical
work, YAM will remove it from the WG's agenda, optionally making a
recommendation to the community about how, or if, it should be processed.

This charter's scope of work is the set of email-related RFCs that are
currently at Draft Standard. Each document will be examined, along with
its errata, and a recommendation made as to whether it should be
advanced to Full Standard, republished at Draft Standard or Proposed
Standard, or moved to Historic. This working group will not work further
on documents that are to be republished at Draft Standard or Proposed
Standard.