Subject: [imapext] IMAPapnd Working Group shutdown

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 10:06:32 -0700

Hi Alexey,

The IMAPapnd has completed the work on the two items which it was 
chartered to work on with the publication of RFC 7888 and RFC 
7889.  I suggest shutting down the IMAPapnd working group.

I'll take this opportunity to thank both Barry Leiba and you as Area 
Directors.  I would also like to thank Jay and Naren as authors of 
RFC 7889.  This work would not have been possible without the effort 
of the IMAPapnd Working Group participants who reviewed the two documents.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy (as imapapdb WG Chair)

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 18:53:04 +0100

Hi SM and everybody,

On 18/05/2016 18:06, S Moonesamy wrote:
> chartered to work on with the publication of RFC 7888 and RFC 7889.  I 
> suggest shutting down the IMAPapnd working group.
>
> Directors.  I would also like to thank Jay and Naren as authors of RFC 
> 7889.  This work would not have been possible without the effort of 
> the IMAPapnd Working Group participants who reviewed the two documents.

You beat me to it :-). Thank you everyone who helped to complete this work.

I will now close the WG. If people want to work on other IMAP extensions 
or revisions of other documents, a new WG can be chartered. Please start 
discussions on this mailing list.

Best Regards,
Alexey