Subject: [IMRG] PAM2003 deadline extended to Dec. 8th

From: Joerg Micheel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 14:08:50 +1300

The deadline for submission of abstracts to PAM2003 has been extended to
December 8, 2002.

The call for papers can be found on our Web site:  http://www.pam2003.org

PAM2003 is using the EDAS paper submission system:
http://edas.info/home.cgi?c=24

Instructions for EDAS:

If you do not already have an EDAS account, you will need to create one;
instructions can be found on the site.

You must first register the paper by supplying the authors' names/emails,
the paper title, and you must type in/paste in an abstract of at least 50
characters.  (This abstract field is intended to provide a short
overview/abstract sufficient for reviewers to determine the topic of the
paper.)  After this, your paper is registered, and you can submit it, by
Web upload, ftp, or email.

After your paper is registered, the three submission options (upload, ftp,
email) will appear when you log into your EDAS account home page,
alongside information about your registered paper.  Each submission option
has a link and instructions, as necessary.  You will receive an email from
EDAS when you have registered your paper, as well as when you submit your
extended abstract (full papers are accepted, but are not given
preference).  Submissions must be in PDF, or plain text.

If you have difficulties, please contact us at:  [email-masked]
- DO NOT SEND PAPERS TO THIS ADDRESS -

In addition, please note that the deadline for proposals for tutorials has
also been extended; these are now due December 22, 2002.  Please see the
Web page Call for Papers (above) for additional details.

----
Joerg B. Micheel			Email: <[email-masked]>
NLANR MNA at SDSC/UCSD			Page:  <[email-masked]>
The University of Waikato, CompScience	Phone: +64 7 8384794
Private Bag 3105			Fax:   +64 7 8585095
Hamilton, New Zealand			Plan:  PMA, TINE and the DAG's
_______________________________________________
IMRG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imrg

---

From: Amit Sinha <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 22:28:01 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I am working on some traffic traces collected using Netflow. I am in need 
to remove the correlations that exists in the traces for my work. I was 
wondering if there is any good tool that can bring down the correlation to 
negligible values (both short term and long term).

The one that I have written brings down the correlation but not to the 
extent I want it to.

Thanks for your help.

-Amit