Subject: [IMRG] PAM2004 - CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

From: "Chadi Barakat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:36:57 +0100

Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email -- Registration is
now open and the early registration deadline is MARCH 19, 2004.

***************** CALL FOR PARTICIPATION *****************

       Passive & Active Measurement Workshop (PAM2004)

               Antibes Juan-les-Pins, France 
                   April 19-20, 2004

                 http://www.pam2004.org

***********************************************************

WORKSHOP PROGRAM

PAM2004, the fifth PAM workshop, is a two-day event focusing on research and
practical applications of passive and active measurement and analysis
techniques. PAM has a tradition of being a true workshop with lively
discussion and active participation from all attendees. This year we had
around 180 submissions out of which 30 papers of excellent quality have been
selected to be included in the final program. Accepted papers describe
original work from the research, provider, and other communities on topics
including:

 * Active Network Measurements
 * Passive Network Measurements
 * Performance Metrics
 * Traffic Statistics
 * Measurement Visualization
 * New Measurement Approaches & Techniques
 * Deployment of Measurement Infrastructure
 * New Measurement Initiatives

The final program of the workshop can be found at this link:
http://www.pam2004.org/programme.html

WORKSHOP VENUE

The workshop will by held in the Ambassadeur Hotel in Juan-les-Pins, south
of France. Located between the Alpes and the Mediterranean, and close to
Nice, Cannes and Monaco, Juan-les-Pins is one of the most beautiful and
touristy sites on the French Riviera. Juan-les-Pins is also close to Sophia
Antipolis, the french telecom valley. Please visit the Hotel Information
link on the workshop web site to have more information on how to reach the
workshop hotel, find your room, and get information on Juan-les-Pins city.

SPONSORS 

We are grateful to Intel Research and Cisco for agreeing to sponsor a number
of travel awards to enable students to attend PAM2004.

REGISTRATION

The registration to PAM2004 is now open and the early registration deadline
is MARCH 19, 2004 ! You can register on the web by filling an electronic
form. Payment has to be done by printing the registration form and faxing
it. All the details can be found at the Registration link on the workshop
web site:
http://www.pam2004.org/registration.html

PROGRAM COMMITTEE 

- Ian Pratt (Program Chair), University of Cambridge, UK 
- Chadi Barakat (General Chair), INRIA, France 
- Peter Key, Microsoft Research, UK 
- Yasuichi Kitamura, APAN, Japan 
- Ronn Ritke, NLANR/MNA, USA 
- Sue Moon, KAIST, Korea 
- Ian Graham, University of Waikato, New Zealand 
- Geoff Huston, Telstra, Australia 
- Alex Tudor, Agilent, USA 
- Gianluca Iannaccone, Sprint, USA 
- Joerg Micheel, NLANR/Endace, USA 
- Andrew Moore, University of Cambridge, UK 
- Nicolas Simar, DANTE, UK 
- Nevil Brownlee, University of Auckland, New Zealand 
- Andre Broido, CAIDA, USA 
- Avi Freedman, Akamai, USA 
- Clarence Filsfils, Cisco, Belgium 
- Randy Bush, IIJ, Japan 
- Daryl Veitch, University of Melbourne, Australia

_______________________________________________
IMRG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imrg