Subject: [IMRG] Workshop on Experimental Computer Science

From: Vern Paxson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 12:35:03 -0800

Note, the following workshop

	http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~feit/exp/

may be of interest to IMRGers.  Submission deadline is Feb 9.

		Vern

Computer science has a well-established theory and practice, but less focus
on experimental methodologies and scientific observation per se. Our goals
in initiating this workshop are:

	To strengthen and bolster the experimental approach to computer
		science, and increase its visibility

	To help make experimental computer science more scientific,
		by promoting work on core methodological issues

	To provide a venue for the publication of work on experimental
		computer science independent of its use in specific studies

_______________________________________________
IMRG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imrg