Subject: [IMRG] Deadline extended to June 1st for NPSec 2007

From: Jelena Mirkovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 17:16:43 -0400 (EDT)

The deadline for NPSec submissions has been extended to June 1st. Here's
some additional information:

The Third Workshop on Secure Network Protocols - NPSec 2007 - will be held 
in conjunction with the 15th IEEE International Conference on Network 
Protocols (ICNP) in Beijing, China, October 16-19, 2007.

URL:
http://homes.cerias.purdue.edu/~crisn/npsec2007/cfp.html

IMPORTANT DATES:

Paper submission: June 1, 2007
Notification of acceptance: June 22, 2007
Camera ready: July 20, 2007

SCOPE:

NPSec focuses on two general areas. The first focus is on the development 
and analysis of secure or hardened protocols for the operation 
(establishment and maintenance) of network infrastructure, including such 
targets as secure multidomain, ad hoc, sensor or overlay networks, or 
other related target areas. This can include new protocols, enhancements 
to existing protocols, protocol analysis, and new attacks on existing 
protocols. The second focus is on employing such secure network protocols 
to create or enhance network applications. Examples include collaborative 
firewalls, incentive strategies for multiparty networks, and deployment 
strategies to enable secure applications.

PROGRAM CO-CHAIRS:
Xing Li, Tsinghua University, China
Cristina Nita-Rotaru, Purdue University, USA

PUBLICITY CHAIR:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jelena Mirkovic, Assistant Professor
CIS, University of Delaware
412 Smith Hall, Newark, DE 19716
phone: 302-831-6052, fax: 302-831-8458
http://www.cis.udel.edu/~sunshine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_______________________________________________
IMRG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imrg