Subject: [IMRG] E2EMON 2008 - Call for Participation

From: Jose Augusto Suruagy Monteiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:28:54 -0300

Call for Participation

6th IEEE Workshop on End-to-End Monitoring Techniques and Services 
(E2EMON 2008)
April 7th, 2008
Salvador - Bahia - Brazil

In Conjunction with IEEE/IFIP NOMS 2008

E2EMON is a workshop focusing on advances in end-to-end (e2e) monitoring 
technology, and particularly new distributed monitoring techniques for 
emerging technologies such as Grid, overlay, peer-to-peer (p2p) and ad 
hoc networks, e2e path measurements, and monitoring for security.

E2EMON offers a unique opportunity for researchers in this area to 
exchange ideas and experiences concerning the next-generation of 
monitoring systems. In fact, our keynote speech will be on "Monitoring 
on the Next Generation Internet" by Philippe Owezarski (LAAS), and we 
will also have a panel on Next Generation Monitoring Systems.

We have selected for presentation a number of high-quality papers which 
consist of 8 technical and 4 short papers.  They propose various novel 
ideas and solutions to some of the key research issues in the area of 
monitoring theory, visualization, & analysis, measurement for security, 
QoS, & SLA, and distributed measurement and analysis.

More information (including preliminary program): 
http://www.nuperc.unifacs.br/eventos/e2emon08/
Registration (NOMS page): http://www.ieee-noms.org/2008

Cordially,

José A. Suruagy and Taesang Choi
E2EMON Co-chairs

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Prof. José Augusto Suruagy Monteiro
Programa de Pós-Graduação em Sistemas e Computação - UNIFACS
R. Ponciano Oliveira, 126 - Rio Vermelho
41950-275 Salvador - BA --- Brasil
http://www.nuperc.unifacs.br/suruagy
Phone: +55-71-3330-4663  Fax: +55-71-3330-4630

_______________________________________________
IMRG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imrg