Subject: [IMRG] ACM SIGCOMM 2011 Workshops: Call for Papers

From: Nicolas Christin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 10:03:58 -0500

------------------------------------------------------------------
       Call for Papers: SIGCOMM 2011 Workshops

 http://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2011/workshops.php
------------------------------------------------------------------

SIGCOMM 2011 will have an exciting series of five workshops on the
Monday (Aug 15) and Friday  (Aug 19) of the SIGCOMM 2011 conference
week. We invite you to consider submitting a paper and/or
attending a workshop.

The workshops, dates, and workshop chairs are listed below. Note that
different workshops have different deadlines. Full call for papers are
available from http://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2011/workshops.php

------------------------------------------------------------------
ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Home Networks (HomeNets)

Workshop date  Monday, August 15, 2011
Organizers     Ranjita Bhagwan, Microsoft Research, India
               Renata Teixeira, CNRS and UPMC Sorbonne U., France

Paper registration deadline     March 21, 2011
Paper submission deadline       March 28, 2011
------------------------------------------------------------------

2011 ACM SIGCOMM Education Workshop

Workshop date  Monday, August 15, 2011
Organizers     Olivier Bonaventure, UC Louvain, Belgium
               David Wetherall, University of Washington, USA

Paper submission deadline       March 11, 2011 23:59:59 PDT
------------------------------------------------------------------
Energy and IT: from Green Networking to Smarter Systems

Workshop date   Friday, August 19, 2011
Organizers      Shivkumar Kalyanaraman, IBM Research, India
                Catherine Rosenberg, University of Waterloo, Canada

Paper submission deadline       March 10, 2011
------------------------------------------------------------------
ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Measurements Up the STack (W-MUST)

Workshop date    Friday, August 19, 2011
Organizers       Nina Taft, Intel Labs Berkeley, USA
                 David Wetherall, University of Washington, USA

Paper registration deadline     March 11, 2011
Paper submission deadline       March 18, 2011
------------------------------------------------------------------
ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Information-Centric Networking (ICN 2011)

Workshop date   Friday, August 19, 2011
Organizers      Dirk Kutscher, NEC Laboratories Europe, Germany
                Giacomo Morabito, University of Catania, Italy
                Ignacio Solis, PARC, USA

Paper submission deadline       March 18, 2011 23:59 PST
------------------------------------------------------------------