Subject: [imss] New WG MIBs - Any objections

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 10:06:44 -0400

Lurking in the DRAFT minutes from Paris were tentative decisions to
accept the following three MIB drafts as official imss WG work items:

	Ready Now:
	- FSPF MIB (draft-kzm-imss-fc-fspf-mib-02.txt) [T11.5 SM-FSM]
	- Routing Info MIB (draft-kzm-fc-rtm-mib-03.txt) [T11.5 SM-RTM]

	-> Accepted as imss WG official drafts/work items.  Have
		been reviewed by Fibre Channel experts in T11.5 .
	
	Coming soon:
	- Virtual Fabric MIB (draft-kipp-fc-vitual-fabrics-mib-01.txt)
		[T11.5 SM-VFM]

	-> Accepted as imss WG official drafts/work items pending an
		official T11.5 vote to approve forwarding this MIB to
		the imss WG next week.  Has been reviewed by Fibre
		Channel experts in T11.5 .

T11.5 has now officially approved forwarding of the Virtual Fabric
MIB, so all three will become official imss WG work items in the
absence of objections.  If there are any objections to the imss WG
working on these three MIBs as official WG drafts, please post them
to the mailing list promptly.

Thanks,
--David (acting as WG chair)
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
imss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imss

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 14:31:32 -0400

Having seen no objections, these three MIBs are now official
imss WG work items.  The document authors should submit
Internet-Draft versions of each MIB with draft-ietf-imss -*
draft names.

Thanks,
--David (acting as imss WG chair)

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Black, David 
> Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 10:07 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: Black, David
> Subject: New WG MIBs - Any objections
>