Subject: [imss] Montreal - FINAL minutes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:51:34 -0400

Having seen no comments or corrections, these are the
final Montreal minutes.

Thanks,
--David (imss WG chair)
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 7:04 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [imss] Montreal - DRAFT minutes

Here are the DRAFT minutes - please send corrections to
me (and cc: the list if you want to).  Thanks, --David

Internet and Management Support for Storage (imss) WG
Meeting - Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Thursday, July 13, 2006: 1510-1610
DRAFT Minutes
------------------------------------------------------

Administrivia, agenda bashing, draft status review, etc.: 15 min
		David L. Black, EMC (imss WG chair)
	Blue sheets
	Note Well
	Draft status - All current drafts have been IESG-Approved
	Milestones - 3 new MIBs in charter, August 2006 

T11.5 Status, Fibre Channel MIBs under development: 15 min
		Roger Cummings (Symantec, T11.5 chair)

	See slides.

	Discussion with Dan Romascanu (OPS Area Director responsible
	for imss) indicates that T11 and imss will need to consider
	the IEEE MIB development model as part of upcoming imss
	rechartering in the next few months.  The IEEE is now responsible
	for all of their own MIB development, with the IETF providing
	MIB Doctor reviews upon request.

New FC MIBs forwarded from T11.5: 15 min
		Keith McCloghrie (Cisco)
	draft-kzm-imss-fc-rscn-mib-03.txt
	draft-kzm-imss-fc-zs-mib-03.txt
	draft-kzm-imss-fc-fcs-mib-02.txt

	These are the MIB drafts for the following goal on the WG's charter:

	- Submit Fibre Channel Zone Server, RSCN, and Fabric Configuration
		Server MIBs to IESG for consideration as Proposed Standard

	The drafts were adopted as official imss WG drafts (no objection
	in the room).  Keith McCloghrie will submit draft-ietf-imss
versions.

	T11 needs to allocate an Application_ID value for the ZS MIB - that
	should happen by Calgary T11 meetings in early August.  Submission
	of the draft-ietf-imss version of this MIB will probably wait
	until that ID is available.

_______________________________________________
imss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imss

_______________________________________________
imss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imss