Subject: [Int-area] its the BOF proposal time again

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 17:05:35 +0200

Please remember to submit your BOF proposals, if there are any. Relevant 
excerpt from the important meeting dates page:

December 22, 2008 Monday - Working Group and BOF scheduling begins. To 
request a Working Group session, use the IETF Meeting Session Request 
Tool <https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_session_requester.cgi>.
January 19, 2009 Monday - Cutoff date for requests to schedule Working 
Group meetings and for preliminary BOF proposals to ADs at 17:00 PST 
(01:00 Tuesday, January 20 UTC/GMT). To request a Working Group session, 
use the IETF Meeting Session Request Tool 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_session_requester.cgi>.
February 2, 2009 Monday - Cutoff date for requests to Area Directors to 
schedule BOFs at 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, February 3 UTC/GMT). To 
request a BOF, please see instructions on Requesting a BOF 
<http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1bof-procedures.txt>.
February 9, 2009 Monday - Cutoff date for Area Directors to approve BOF 
requests at 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, February 10 UTC/GMT).

_______________________________________________
Int-area mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area