Subject: [Int-area] SAM draft 03 available

From: Rémi Després <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:23:06 +0200

Hello all,

A largely revised version of the draft on SAM is now available at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-despres-sam-03.txt

TITLE:
Scalable Multihoming across IPv6 Local-Address Routing Zones
  Global-Prefix/Local-Address Stateless Address Mapping (SAM)

I will present it at the Intarea session on Wednesday July 29.

SAM is a simple tool for hosts in multihomed sites to automatically  
send their e2e packets via the right ISP gateways.
As such, it is complementary of Shim6 and SCTP in hosts that have  
multiple global addresses.

It also has provision to extend autoconfiguration to delegated global  
prefixes, and supports a flexible hierarchy of local-addressing zones.

Regards,
RD

PS: Apologies for having sent to the Intarea list comments about this  
draft before the document itself was announced.