Subject: [Int-area] intarea WG leadership

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 21:29:20 -0500

Jari and I have an announcement about leadership of the intarea WG.  Christian Vogt has told us that his day job responsibilities have changed and he has stepped down as intarea WG co-chair.  We greatly appreciate Christian's efforts as intarea WG co-chair and will miss his leadership.

Now we need to find a replacement for Christian.  If you're interested in co-chairing the intarea WG, or have a suggestion for someone who you think would be good in that role, please let us know.  We hope to replace Christian soon in anticipation of the upcoming IETF meeting.

- Jari and Ralph

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 04:52:18 -0800

I should also mention that we are currently looking for chairs for the 
LWIG working group (to be created), ARMD working group (ongoing 
discussions and I think this will be created before the next IETF), and 
we may also need help with the RENUM BOF (to be held). Again, please 
talk to the ADs if you have an interest in leading these groups or have 
someone else in mind who would be good. I'm Ccing Ron as some of these 
groups may be under his area in the end. Note that we are also 
interested in training new people to become working group chairs, so 
while IETF experience is required, experience in being a chair is not 
always required.

Jari

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 22:39:32 +0200

And we are now also looking for a new chair in the SOFTWIRE working 
group. This is a good time to volunteer for these tasks because we have 
so many new positions and changes. Thanks for everyone who has already 
volunteered!

Jari