Subject: [Int-area] I-D Action: draft-ietf-intarea-nat-reveal-analysis-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 22:42:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Analysis of Solution Candidates to Reveal a Host Identifier (HOST_ID) in Shared Address Deployments
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Joe Touch
                          Pierre Levis
                          Reinaldo Penno
	Filename        : draft-ietf-intarea-nat-reveal-analysis-09.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-04-15

Abstract:
   This document is a collection of solutions to reveal a host
   identifier (denoted as HOST_ID) when a Carrier Grade NAT (CGN) or
   application proxies are involved in the path.  This host identifier
   could be used by a remote server to sort out the packets by sending
   host.  The host identifier must be unique to each host under the same
   shared IP address.

   This document analyzes a set of solution candidates to reveal a host
   identifier; no recommendation is sketched in the document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-intarea-nat-reveal-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-intarea-nat-reveal-analysis-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-intarea-nat-reveal-analysis-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/