Subject: [Int-area] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-williams-overlaypath-ip-tcp-rfc-04.txt

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 15:46:41 -0400

Dear all,

A new version of this draft has been submitted. The changes is the 
version are:

o Clarify public overlay network use case regarding NAT.

o Add some discussion regarding use of option space and packet 
fragmentation.

Comments are welcome.

Cheers,
--Brandon

PS: Please note, I have cross posted to tcpm and int-area because the 
draft describes both a TCP option and IP options for v4 and v6.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-williams-overlaypath-ip-tcp-rfc-04.txt
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 15:30:32 -0400
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: Williams, Brandon <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-williams-overlaypath-ip-tcp-rfc-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Brandon Williams and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-williams-overlaypath-ip-tcp-rfc
Revision:	 04
Title:		 Overlay Path Option for IP and TCP
Creation date:	 2013-06-19
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 17
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-overlaypath-ip-tcp-rfc-04.txt
Status: 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-overlaypath-ip-tcp-rfc
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-overlaypath-ip-tcp-rfc-04
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-williams-overlaypath-ip-tcp-rfc-04

Abstract:
    Data transport through overlay networks often uses either connection
    termination or network address translation (NAT) in such a way that
    the public IP addresses of the true endpoint machines involved in the
    data transport are invisible to each other.  This document describes
    IPv4, IPv6, and TCP options for communicating this information from
    the overlay network to the endpoint machines.

The IETF Secretariat