Subject: [Int-area] INT ADs' office hours

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 13:22:45 -0400

All,
      As in the previous few meetings, the INT ADs will be holding 
"office hours" in Berlin.  We will be available on Monday from 1300 to 
1500 in the yet-to-be-identified IESG breakout room.  Feel free to stop 
by and ask questions or chat about any concerns/ideas you have about an 
INT WG or the area as a whole.

Regards,
Brian & Ted

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 14:20:48 -0400

The IESG breakout room has been identified.  We will have "office hours" 
from 1300 to 1500 on Monday (July 29th) in the Chess Room.

Regards,
Brian

On 7/11/13 1:22 PM, Brian Haberman wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Int-area mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area