Subject: [Int-area] I-D Action: draft-ietf-intarea-tunnels-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:04:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IP Tunnels in the Internet Architecture
        Authors         : Joe Touch
                          Mark Townsley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-intarea-tunnels-01.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2015-07-20

Abstract:
   This document discusses the role of IP tunnels in the Internet
   architecture. It explains their relationship to existing protocol
   layers and the challenges in supporting IP tunneling based on the
   equivalence of tunnels to links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-intarea-tunnels/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-intarea-tunnels-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-intarea-tunnels-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:16:55 -0700

Hi, all,

This is the long overdue revision to the tunnels document.

The revision is based on the outline presented at the last IETF.

It would be most useful to comment on the overall document before
providing nit-level feedback, but both are welcome, of course.

Joe

On 7/20/2015 11:04 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Int-area mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area
>