Subject: [Int-area] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nordmark-intarea-ippl-01.txt

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 11:38:38 -0700

This update adds one more issue about Proxy ARP/ND when there are 
multiple routers.

    Erik

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-nordmark-intarea-ippl-01.txt
Date: 	Mon, 19 Oct 2015 11:34:04 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-nordmark-intarea-ippl-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Erik Nordmark and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-nordmark-intarea-ippl
Revision:	01
Title:		IP over Intentionally Partially Partitioned Links
Document date:	2015-10-19
Group:		intarea
Pages:		11
URL:https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nordmark-intarea-ippl-01.txt
Status:https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nordmark-intarea-ippl/
Htmlized:https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nordmark-intarea-ippl-01
Diff:https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nordmark-intarea-ippl-01

Abstract:
    IP makes certain assumptions about the L2 forwarding behavior of a
    multi-access IP link.  However, there are several forms of
    intentional partitioning of links ranging from split-horizon to
    Private VLANs that violate some of those assumptions.  This document
    specifies that link behavior and how IP handles links with those
    properties.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat