Subject: [Int-area] Call for agenda items at IETF94 intarea meeting

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 15:57:42 +0000

Hi all,
    The intarea working group will be meeting in a short one hour slot 
at the Yokohama meeting. Please send us your request for slots by 
October 16th, 2015 to [email-masked] detailing

* Name of the draft
* Short description of why you think the item needs to be discussed in 
the intarea meeting
* Whether the draft has already been presented or will be presented in 
some other wg/bof.

We will prioritize working group drafts and drafts that are actively 
discussed on the mailing list for allocating agenda time.

Thanks
Suresh and Juan Carlos

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 23:10:02 -0700

> October 16th, 2015 to [email-masked] detailing
draft-nordmark-intarea-ippl

I think the chairs said in Prague that they would issue a call for WG 
adoption on the list, but I've yet to see such a call.

Regards,
    Erik

> _______________________________________________
> Int-area mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area
>

---

From: Naoki Matsuhira <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 11:09:52 +0900

> October 16th, 2015 to [email-masked] detailing

draft-matsuhira-sa46t-spec-11
draft-matsuhira-sa46t-pr-spec-05
draft-matsuhira-sa46t-pt-spec-05

> * Short description of why you think the item needs to be discussed in

I want know int-area have interest these proposal and I want to hear
whick WG is appropriate for discussion.

> * Whether the draft has already been presented or will be presented in

I requested to present at softwire WG. I could present sa46t, however I
could not present sa46t-pr and sa46t-pt. slot was allocated, however I
cannot present because of timeout several time.

Regards,
Naoki Matsuhira