Subject: [Int-area] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mizrahi-intarea-packet-timestamps-00.txt

From: Tal Mizrahi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 11:44:31 +0300

Hi,

I would like to point your attention to a new draft that presents
guidelines for defining packet timestamp formats. Please see the abstract
and links below.

Any comments will be welcome.

Cheers,
Tal, Joachim, and Al.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 11:35 AM
To: Joachim Fabini; Tal Mizrahi; Al Morton
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-mizrahi-intarea-packet-timestamps-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-mizrahi-intarea-packet-timestamps-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tal Mizrahi and posted to the IETF
repository.

Name:           draft-mizrahi-intarea-packet-timestamps
Revision:       00
Title:          Guidelines for Defining Packet Timestamps
Document date:  2017-06-27
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          12
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mizrahi-intarea-
packet-timestamps-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mizrahi-intarea-
packet-timestamps/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mizrahi-intarea-packet-
timestamps-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mizrahi-
intarea-packet-timestamps-00

Abstract:
   This document specifies guidelines for defining binary packet
   timestamp formats in networking protocols at various layers.  It also
   presents three recommended timestamp formats.  The target audience of
   this memo includes network protocol designers.  It is expected that a
   new network protocol that requires a packet timestamp will, in most
   cases, use one of the recommended timestamp formats.  If none of the
   recommended formats fits the protocol requirements, the new protocol
   specification should specify the format of the packet timestamp
   according to the guidelines in this document.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat