Subject: Re: [Int-area] Fw: IPv10, KRP (RRP) IDs.

From: Khaled Omar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 17:28:17 +0000

No one can force an internet draft to not be removed if the only author asked for that, saying keeping them forever means you have conflicts inside urself, and don't know what to do, so I'm telling u now what to do, REMOVE these IDs and no more representation by this ietf.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Int-area] Fw: IPv10, KRP (RRP) IDs.
From: Mikael Abrahamsson
To: Khaled Omar
CC:

On Mon, 5 Jun 2017, Khaled Omar wrote:

> These are my drafts as i'm the only author, I have the right to ask for
> uploading and removal, what is difficult in this too!!!

You need to re-read the note well, because what you're saying is not
accurate.

Drafts are not removed. As soon as you uploaded them you have contributed
them.

Read the note well.

https://www.ietf.org/about/note-well.html

"Any submission to the IETF intended by the Contributor for publication as
all or part of an IETF Internet-Draft or RFC and any statement made within
the context of an IETF activity is considered an "IETF Contribution"."

"All IETF Contributions are subject to the rules of RFC 5378 and RFC 3979
(updated by RFC 4879)."

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5378

"3.1. Rights Granted in Contributions

The IETF Trust and the IETF must obtain the right to publish an IETF
Contribution as an RFC or an Internet-Draft from the Contributors.

A primary objective of this policy is to obtain from the document
authors only the non-exclusive rights that are needed to develop and
publish IETF Documents and to use IETF Contributions in the IETF
Standards Process and potentially elsewhere.

The authors retain all other rights, but cannot withdraw the above
rights from the IETF Trust and the IETF.
"

By uploading the drafts, you gave the IETF right to keep these drafts
forever.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson email: [email-masked]

---

From: Mikael Abrahamsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 20:30:13 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 5 Jun 2017, Khaled Omar wrote:

> No one can force an internet draft to not be removed if the only author 
> asked for that, saying keeping them forever means you have conflicts 
> inside urself, and don't know what to do, so I'm telling u now what to 
> do, REMOVE these IDs and no more representation by this ietf.

So you took my private email I sent directly to you, and sent it to the 
IETF without my permission, and you're now claiming rights to have things 
removed? What about my rights to not have my text sent to the IETF without 
my permission?

You're a very confused person.

---

From: Khaled Omar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 18:40:47 +0000

Don't reply using your own rules with the tongue of the ietf again.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mikael Abrahamsson [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2017 8:30 PM
To: Khaled Omar
Cc: int-area; intarea-ads; intarea-chairs
Subject: Re: [Int-area] Fw: IPv10, KRP (RRP) IDs.

On Mon, 5 Jun 2017, Khaled Omar wrote:

> No one can force an internet draft to not be removed if the only 
> author asked for that, saying keeping them forever means you have 
> conflicts inside urself, and don't know what to do, so I'm telling u 
> now what to do, REMOVE these IDs and no more representation by this ietf.

So you took my private email I sent directly to you, and sent it to the IETF without my permission, and you're now claiming rights to have things removed? What about my rights to not have my text sent to the IETF without my permission?