Subject: [Int-area] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-intarea-gue-ctrl-messages-00.txt

From: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 14:58:10 -0700

Hello,

I have posted a draft defining some control messages for GUE. These
are for capabilties query/response and echo request/reply. There are
another two defined in
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-tsvwg-gte.

Comments are appreciated!

Thanks,
Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 2:54 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-herbert-intarea-gue-ctrl-messages-00.txt
To: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-herbert-intarea-gue-ctrl-messages-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Herbert and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-herbert-intarea-gue-ctrl-messages
Revision:       00
Title:          Control Messages for Generic UDP Encapsulation
Document date:  2018-10-01
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          16
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herbert-intarea-gue-ctrl-messages-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-intarea-gue-ctrl-messages/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-intarea-gue-ctrl-messages-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-intarea-gue-ctrl-messages

Abstract:
   This specification defines a set of basic control messages for
   Generic UDP Encapsulation (GUE). One pair of messages provides a
   means to query the GUE capabilities of a peer, another pair defines
   an echo request and response exchange for testing reachability.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat