Subject: (ION) 44th IETF-MINNEAPOLIS, MN: ION (fwd)

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 12:53:13 -0500 (EST)

Just FYI ... if things go as planned, this should be the last ion
meeting for a while, so I hope you can all make it!  As always, go to
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/meetings.html for more info on attending,
although the info on the Minneapolis meeting is a bit sparse so far.
You might want to bookmark it and check it periodically.

Cheers,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 12:36:21 -0500
From: Marcia Beaulieu <[email-masked]>
Subject: 44th IETF-MINNEAPOLIS, MN: ION

This is to confirm one session for ION as follows:

	Monday, March 15 at 1300-1500
		other groups scheduled at that time: rmonmib

**********************************************************************
Marcia Beaulieu <[email-masked]>
Meeting Coordinator

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.