Subject: (ION) Last Call: ILMI-Based Server Discovery for ATMARP to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:07:28 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Internetworking Over NBMA
Working Group to consider publication of the following Internet-Drafts
as Proposed Standards:

o ILMI-Based Server Discovery for ATMARP
	<draft-ietf-ion-discov-atmarp-04.txt>

o ILMI-Based Server Discovery for MARS
	<draft-ietf-ion-discov-mars-04.txt> 

oILMI-Based Server Discovery for NHRP
	<draft-ietf-ion-discov-nhrp-04.txt>

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by February 12, 1999.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ion-discov-atmarp-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ion-discov-mars-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ion-discov-nhrp-04.txt

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.