Subject: (ION) I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ion-nhrp-mixed-pvp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 07:12:40 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.  This draft is a work item of the Internetworking Over
NBMA Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Configuration of NHRP over Mixed Environment with PVC 
                          and SVC
	Author(s)	: Y. Itoh
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ion-nhrp-mixed-pvp-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 16-Jun-99
	
This document describes an address resolution process tailored to work
under NBMA Next Hop Resolution Protocol (NHRP)[1] over Asynchronous
Transfer Mode (ATM) network with mixture of PVC environment and SVC
environment. Now consider the case where NHRP clients, each are
connected to PVC network, try to communicate each other through SVC
network existing on the path between the PVC networks of each client.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ion-nhrp-mixed-pvp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ion-nhrp-mixed-pvp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ion-nhrp-mixed-pvp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 10:54:13 -0400 (EDT)

Note that draft-ietf-ion-nhrp-mixed-pvp-00.txt is not an official WG
draft.  I have asked that it be removed from the I-D directories.  The
author may resubmit it as an individual draft.

Regards,
Andy
________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-2074
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.