Subject: (ION) Fwd: WG Action: Internetworking Over NBMA (ion) to conclude

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 18:10:56 -0400

You all may have noticed very little traffic on the ion list lately ... 
well, there's been a reason!  We no longer have any open drafts left to 
discuss.  All WG drafts have either become RFCs, moved to other WGs, or 
dropped for lack of interest.

The list will remain in existence and will be used from time to time to 
facilitate the advancement of the WG's RFCs.  In addition, it may also be 
used for general related questions and discussion.

Cheers,
Andy

------- Begin of Forwarded Message -------
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Subject: WG Action: Internetworking Over NBMA (ion) to conclude
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:38:31 -0400
Sender: [email-masked]

The Internetworking Over NBMA (ion) Working Group in the Internet Area of the
IETF has concluded.

The IESG Contact Persons are Thomas Narten and Erik Nordmark.

------- End of Forwarded Message ------- 

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.