Subject: Santa salmon

From: Conway Victoria <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:30:54 +0300

OTCPicks.com Picks SREA As The Stock to Watch. UP 272% In 7 Days!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.30 UP 20% Today

Up another 20% today and over 272% in the last 7 days, OTCPICKS.com puts
SREA on their watch list. Read up and get on SREA first thing Wed!

Their new site, LSGmodels.
No use of any image in any media is permitted without written permission
from the copyright holder, Craig Morey. Of course you'll still need to
find a woman as great looking as Simi to get in your closet and take off
her clothes. My session with  Mia and Nikita, however, is an exception.
Of course you'll still need to find a woman as great looking as Simi to
get in your closet and take off her clothes. They've been great to work
with, and the site looks like it will be "gangbusters" as they say in
the UK. Once completely nude, the girls' sexiness was somewhat
diminished, it seemed.

I've left in a number of shots one might normally reject - awkward
stances, funny expressions - since I believe, in this case, those things
add to the eroticism of the series. If you're interested in the more
extreme photos, and videos of this model, visit our friends at
LSGmodels, where the full series will be presented soon. I liked her
immediately, but didn't have much time to work with her the first day,
so I asked her to come back.

but here's  another picture-perfect European fashion model quite happily
posing in her birthday suit.