Subject: frugality

From: Snyder Louie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 19:39:38 -0700

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

See the merchandise products in San Jose   and in the PANEL below The BG
Bank Art Portal. And I felt this smell of quality serigraph colors
drying. One of them is canvas.
The European standard is A format and the American standard it is Letter
format. Aarhus City is the second largest city in Denmark.
Merchandise from Art Gallery Support. Art Galleries decide if they will
use the merchandise for  promoting the art works or they will sell the
merchandise - or both. by Asbjorn Lonvig The concept is quite simple.
Each art work in the Art Gallery Selection has its own merchandise
products. People around me are sure I'm in sane.

It is the Arch of Septimus Severus, which was erected in the Roman Forum
in A. The images are approved at once in Salt Lake City and Seattle.
One main fairy tale character.

If you don't want to order yourself - let me do it for you - send an
e-mail to me.

Once an art work has been digitized you can print it.

This week Ny Hedensted Portal and Ny Vejle Portal will have press
coverage.

Art Galleries decide if they will use the merchandise for  promoting the
art works or they will sell the merchandise - or both.