Subject: Let us give Him the glory!

From: Weston <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 22:05:37 +0200

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

And you can profit by purchasing the real pamphlets for your own group
and study and knowledge.

Just as He performs acts of kindness, justice, and charity on earth, so
should you. A society of aspiring abstainers who go to meetings?

Henry Williams was there.

If that meeting didn't take place, would AA exist today as we know it?
This thought comes by perceiving that God tests such desired faith until
it reaches a point of being sound. Shoemaker, Harvey Firestone, Sr.

There will be such an awesome glow of the radiant Shekinah glory that
light from any other source will be unknown, unneeded, and nonexistent.
from God, Jesus Christ, the Bible, church, and religion.