Subject: I'm trying to fix 'Team Guinness' right now.

From: Rutledge Samson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:44:24 +0300

CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON firs thing Thursday!

I don't care what my lying mutt tries to tell you. I don't care what my
lying mutt tries to tell you.
well, we're getting there.

Then, it was a challenge; so long as you held on tight and braced your
legs, you could treat the toilet like any other. A used sweatsock tossed
in your wine glass may not have the immediacy of IcyHot in your jock
strap, but it gets the message across.
A half-empty plastic bottle of off-brand vodka. These days, it's a
little like trying to poop in the dead center of one of those twirling
teacups at DisneyWorld.
Just as I was zoning in on my work, one little snippet of conversation
from the computer nearby wafted in my direction. By the time I was
halfway there, I had really gotten the hang of it.
it's worse than you think it is, but somehow I can't stop watching.

And once you've finished your business, you tend to figure it'll be
someone else's problem next.

I feel like I've stepped over a line somehow.

You might as well dunk my fingers in porridge. Just don't ask me to
mosey any time soon.
" I'd seen the 'Refreshing! And we haven't fixed that, either. It's
softball season, and my team takes the field again for the first time
this weekend.

Sobbing in my pajamas first thing in the morning is saving me tons of
time.
com Check it out to get started then the subsequent pitches will make
more sense.
At first, it was a minor nuisance. ' when we reach to flush it.
I haven't decided if these people are really just that over-the-top or
if they are actors, or what. ' That's enough for me.

Mostly, I just wanted to work the word 'phlebotomist' into conversation.
Which is neither easy to do, nor well appreciated by anyone in the
vicinity. So, I watched the priemere of a train wreck summer series, who
wants to be a superhero?