Subject: The following output is generated by running the ufunc.

From: Dickey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 16:44:34 -0300

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

The arguments to entry probes are the values of the arguments to the
trace functions. DTrace supports several different buffer policies.

Sun HPC ClusterTools software offers a comprehensive set of capabilities
for parallel computing.
These are described in the OpenMP User's  Guide. It has a init section,
and that section asks the runtime linker if the OpenMP API symbol is
present.
When a DTrace consumer attempts to read a buffer, the kernel first
switches the inactive and active buffers.

This tool can help you identify hot routines in your program where a
large amount of time is spent.
It enables customers to run their complex, compute-intensive
applications on Sun systems and clusters of Sun systems.
The Collector and Performance Analyzer are tools that you can use to
collect and analyze performance data for your application. You will also
need a supported version of Java installed. Then, replace "exec" in the
script with "collect -j on" as shown below. With dbx, you can set
breakpoints inside a parallel region and step through the code of a
parallel region, examine variables that are private to a thread, and so
on. IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not rely on the particular initial values that
the compiler currently uses, as they are subject to change. OpenMP is a
specifications for parallelizing programs in a shared memory
environment. The pid provider defines a class of providers.

Edit the script to include the Sun Studio bin directory in the PATH
settings. The number of threads in the team executing a parallel region
can be controlled in several ways. It is beneficial to insert the pragma
at the outermost loop, since this gives the most performance gain. This
article describes how DTrace can be used in conjunction with Sun Studio
tools to understand, analyze, and debug software applications. ASSUME
pragmas are described in detail in the Fortran User's Guide. Running the
Sun Studio collect command with no argument will run a script that will
verify that all the appropriate patches are installed. OpenMP supports
two basic kinds of work-sharing constructs to specify that work in a
parallel region is to be divided among the threads in the team.

You will also need a supported version of Java installed.
These probes are called static probes.
A practical guide to performance optimization of computationally
intensive programs on Sun UltraSPARC platforms. In the performance tools
each profile packet contains data specific to the profile being
collected, which is used to construct metrics of performance.
Actions enable your DTrace programs to interact with system outside of
DTrace.
When a DTrace consumer attempts to read a buffer, the kernel first
switches the inactive and active buffers.

Generate a copy of the WAS start-up script so that we can modify it to
include the " collect -j on" option.
Save and quit the editor. It is beneficial to insert the pragma at the
outermost loop, since this gives the most performance gain. Using the
API to Collect Data The above section described the API between the
collector and the OpenMP runtime.

degree in Computer Science from University of Houston, Clear Lake. Some
of these actions are destructive in that they change the system, albeit
in a well-defined way.
OpenMP supports two basic kinds of work-sharing constructs to specify
that work in a parallel region is to be divided among the threads in the
team.

Set this environment variable to FALSE to disable dynamic adjustment of
the number of threads at runtime by the implementation.

Since not all requests are required, one of the possible error codes
returned is that the request is not implemented.

Techniques for Optimizing Applications by Rajit Garg and Ilya Sharapov.
Lets take a look inside. This article provides a brief introduction to
OpenMP and OpenMP support in Sun Studio compilers.
TXT is the user license text README. It has a init section, and that
section asks the runtime linker if the OpenMP API symbol is present.

For simplicity, we'll first consider the case where there is no nested
parallelism.

You can get more detailed results using the Sun Studio Collector and
Analyzer tools.

Both tools can be used to answer the following kinds of questions: Which
functions or load objects are consuming the most resources? Performance
Analyzer Identify bottlenecks in your program by using the Sun Studio
Performance Analyzer. This represents only one use of the API; many
others are possible. The pid provider defines a class of providers.