Subject: static

From: Spears E. Lauretta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 10:27:39 +0100

Edwards' point is that the phrase is a bumper sticker, a "political
slogan.

Increasingly wound up, he charged Weisberg with possessing no class and
making improper use of off-the-record information.

" Weisberg had written a sidebar noting that there were other reasons to
suspect Klein.

A guest worker program without any path to citizenship will just lead to
lots of people entering the country legally and then overstaying their
visas. Finally, Klein huffed, "By the way, this is off-the- record.
There seems to be a tendency to paint Clinton supporters as uninformed
or stupid.

Innocent until proven guilty is a standard for the courts, not for
Congress or public opinion.

I thought I had left. He declined to say what kinds of records were
involved but confirmed that he had hired lawyers and that his son,
former state Senate president Ben Stevens, "is also under investigation.
You do know what off-the-record is, Jake, don't you? This means real
issues get ignored and our country gets nowhere.

But he didn't do those things, and we knew what we knew at the point we
made the decision to get in.

A guest worker program without any path to citizenship will just lead to
lots of people entering the country legally and then overstaying their
visas. In retrospect, I guess he was kicking me out of the building and
I didn't understand, but it was really mystifying and annoying and I
told him I wanted to speak to his commanding officer.

Here's a new Spoon song, The Underdog, because everybody loves
Spoon.

What does Hiatt leave out? Whether you're a Democrat or a Republican or
an Independent, do one thing today: reach out.

Quite often it comes to my attention that people don't really know what
this blog is all about.

The special prosecutor determined that she did not.

As Bloomberg said, time to get a life.

she also said all the love letters to Scooter have been made public.

Edwards' point is that the phrase is a bumper sticker, a "political
slogan. The point system rigged towards better educated immigrants and
away from the family system will change the character of legal
immigration somewhat, but won't change illegal immigration at all.

A police officer was called after a verbal altercation ensued.

The plot, he knew, was never operational.

Just how many "Free Scooter!

Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of MMFA.
It was six months ago today that the all-important Iraq Study Group
report was released. So he did not file the charge.

Some Democrats are pushing Reid to go further, advocating more
comprehensive human rights protections and a repeal of the entire
Military Commissions Act. He declined to say what kinds of records were
involved but confirmed that he had hired lawyers and that his son,
former state Senate president Ben Stevens, "is also under
investigation.

Police say he was asked by an executive at the party if he was invited
to the private area and was asked to leave. The author of the book,
Weisberg reported, was knowledgeable about New York politics, a onetime
Clintonphile who now felt betrayed, and a man obsessed about the subject
of race.

The author of the book, Weisberg reported, was knowledgeable about New
York politics, a onetime Clintonphile who now felt betrayed, and a man
obsessed about the subject of race.

A question for the ages if there ever was one.