Subject: Money The Indonesian currency is called the Rupiah, is denominated in the thousands and the exchange rate fluctuates regularly.

From: Bridges V. Bobby <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 09:14:34 -0500

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

Our safari chef produces appetizing 'farmhouse' meals, which utilize
skillful blends of flavors and cuisine from both East and West.

Perhaps the greatest part of what makes the Rekero experience so special
is the interaction and mix of cultures that the guides and the local
Masai share so readily with their guests.
Please note there are candles and matches provided under the bedside
table in the cottages and under the coffee table in the traditional
houses.

Laptop computers usually have their own current regulators but other
equipment may need protecting.

This airport expansion includes a beautiful new terminal building and
extended runway capacity. This modern facility is one of the newest in
this part of the world and is in part, a response to increased interest
in the diver interested in visiting Manado. Kararu offers something to
fit every budget with unbeatable rates for selected hotels and other
travel services in Bali, before and after your dive charter.

Guest Rooms In keeping with our beautiful surroundings we ask that you
do not hang laundry or dive gear over the balcony railings.