Subject: World News

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:23:37 +0300

News Wire Oct 18, 2007 4:34 EST

Financial Reports:

Exit To Enter US

Exit Only Inc. -E-X-T-O-
$0.41

Exit Only entered the Canadian market in may of this year. Web-marketing
of used vehicles is not a new concept. Posting of a sellers vehicle to
the site without charge is something new to web based vehicle marketing.
Sellers are now only charged for actual results, namely $2 per lead for
actual interested buyers.

Highlights:

- Initially marketed in Canada, response from consumers exceeded all
expectations.
- The marketing teams projected year end numbers were surpassed 4 months
early.
- Exit is now expanding the site to enter the US market.
- Exit has partnered with a number of online services to provide
immediate market exposure.
- Exit is also providing mobile access for sellers. The system will
deliver real-time leads of buyer information directly to their mobile
phone.

As the US market is considerably larger, patterned results in the US can
instantly put this new company on the map. To read recent releases and
find out more information consult any financial website.

World Update:

Putin: U.S. in Iraq is 'pointless' ------ MOSCOW, Russia -- President
Vladimir Putin said Thursday that the U.S. war in Iraq was a "pointless"
battle against the Iraqi people, the latest jab at Washington from the
increasingly confrontational Russian leader. Speaking during an annual
televised question-and-answer session, Putin was asked by a mechanic
from the Siberian city of Novosibirsk for his thoughts on comments made
several years ago by former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright,
who suggested that Siberia had too many natural resources to belong to
one country. "I know that some politicians play with such ideas in their
heads. This, in my view, is the sort of political erotica that might
satisfy a person but hardly leads to a positive result," Putin responded.

American Interest:

Child's Scrape Turns Into Critical Situation --- MRSA Strain
Hospitalizes Child ----- MURFREESBORO, Tenn. -- A simple scrape on the
knee turned into a superbug and has landed a 5-year-old Nashville girl
in the hospital in critical condition. Doctors said the infection that
the child caught is called Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus,
a tough name for a tough strain of drug resistant infection now known as
MRSA. "(She was) a simple child playing, having fun. She falls down and
scrapes her knee," said father Julian Clemmons. That small scrape on the
knee last Tuesday put Julianna Clemmons in the hospital by Friday.
"She's been under care and dialysis, ventilator and plasma exchange,"
said Clemmons. While it.s rare, what.s concerning to health officials is
that it's turning up more often. The Centers for Disease Control said
there were 94,000 cases of MRSA in the U.S. in 2005. "What has emerged
is an organism that lives predominantly in hospitals until now.