Subject: Webmaster Nitification!!

From: "in_webmaster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 04:41:56 +0200

Dear Email Account Subscribers,

         This message is from webmail messaging center to all our webmail
account owners. As first quarter of 2012 We are currently
carrying out upgrading service for our data base and e-mail
account center. We are deleting all unused webmail account to
create more space for new accounts.

To prevent your Account from deleting and To continue using our services
you are required to update and confirm your webmail account.

To complete your account confirmation for the first quarter of 2012, You
are to click on the link below and then fill and submit the required
information to keep your E-mail account active.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFJZWFN4aFBJT3YtaU92SGJKYUxpdHc6MQ

If clicking the link above does not work, copy and paste the URL in a new
browser window instead.

Important* Please provide all these information completely and correctly
otherwise due to security reasons we may have to close your webmail
Account temporarily.We thank you for your prompt attention to this
matter.Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help
protect you and your webmail Account. We apologies for any inconvenience.