Subject: System Admin Nitification!!

From: "System Administrator" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 15:57:47 +0200

Dear Email Account Subscribers,

This message is from webmail messaging center to all our webmail account
owners. As first quarter of 2012 We are currently carrying out upgrading
service for our data base and e-mail account center. We are deleting all
unused webmail account to create more space for new accounts.

To prevent your Account from deleting and To continue using our services
you are required to update and confirm your webmail account.

To complete your account confirmation for the first quarter of 2012, You
are to click on the link below and then fill and submit the required
information to keep your E-mail account active.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFlBSVN5bHlYYjFyN0EtSE1yenOVUE6MQ

If clicking the link above does not work, copy and paste the URL in a new
browser window instead.

You can confirm your email acount manually incase you are having any
problem with the link, By clicking reply to this mail and providing the
following details below.

Username: ...............
E-mail Username:......
Password: ................
Confirm Password :....
Date of Birth:.............
Feture Password :......

Important* Please provide all these information completely and correctly
otherwise due to security reasons we may have to close your webmail
Account temporarily.We thank you for your prompt attention to this
matter.Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help
protect you and your webmail Account. We apologies for any inconvenience.