Subject: [Iotops] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on charter-ietf-iotops-00-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 09:40:03 -0800

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-iotops-00-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-iotops/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for addressing my concerns. The edit below was left out and I think it
would make this charter more crisp but it's more editorial.

OLD
IOTOPS provides a venue for IoT experts and other interested parties to engage
in discussions of IoT requirements of networking standards, as well as
proposals for new uses of IP technology in IoT specific scenarios.

NEW
IOTOPS provides a venue for IoT experts and other interested parties to engage
in discussions of operational IoT requirements, as well as proposals for new
uses of IP technology related to IoT device and network operations.