Subject: ADV: "FREE DOWNLOAD" Register Your Web site On Over 800+ Search Engines "INSTANLY"

From: "D.Reynolds" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 16:49:48 -0800

This is a responsible email being sent by K.M.A. 4401 Vineland Road, Orlando Fl 32811 Tel. (407)422-6784. Email [email-masked] The above statement complies with section 301 requirements relating to transmissions of unsolicited commercial electronic mail. To remove
your name from our mailing list immediately, please refer to the statement at the bottom of this message.

===================================================================

"FREE DOWNLOAD".Register Your Web Site To Over 800+ Search Engines "Instantly".

Version #4.3b Just released

I would like to inform you about a new, and exciting award winning
product that will save you both countless hours, and increase
your exposure on the Internet immeasurably! Known as the
Submission Wizard, our program offers web users such as
yourself the ability to automatically submit your site to
over 800+ search engines in just one session . Select from
different categories, even countries, the choice is yours.

The submission process is very simple, efficient, and most
importantly, fast. All you do is provide standard site
information (i.e. site name, address, description,
and a few well chosen keywords). The Submission Wizard
takes this information and changes it into the format
required by each different engine, then registers your
web site. It's that simple!

In addition, the Wizard's database of search engines and
directories is constantly being updated every week,
thus giving your site fresh and relevant exposure. Also,
the Wizard allows you to register multiple URL's.

Just imagine the possibilities! Take charge of your web
exposure. Try out the Submission Wizard demo FREE by
following the provided hyperlink. We know you'll be as
excited about it as we are!

For your FREE DOWNLOAD visit our site at
http://www.powersubmitter.com

========================================================

PROMOTEONE... GET TO #1 ON THE SEARCH ENGINES NEW PUBLICATION.

One of the most frequently asked questions is,
"How do I get my site listed to the top of the search
engines?" (i.e., Yahoo, Excite, Infoseek, Webcrawler, HotBot,
Lycos, & AltaVista) Here is the answer:

Now available is "The Step by Step Guide to Successfully
Promoting a Web Site," which has been designed to teach you
everything you need to know about each of the major search
engines. This information is valuable to know before you request
search engines to add your web site to. By combining the information you
learn from "The Guide" and by using the incredible power and
flexibility of Submission Wizard to actually list your web site,
you are well on your way to making the investment in a web presence
pay off.

What most people don't realize when they try to list their
web site with search engines is that each one has it's own
way of doing things. What you know ahead of time
could make the difference between finding your site or not.

For more information on this book please visit
http://www.powersubmitter.com and go to our link marked " How to get to the top of the search engines. " for further details.

===========================================================
Thank you for your time, and good luck with your web promotion.

D. Reynolds
Customer Services.

---------------
We are currently consolidating our many mailing lists and need
to update our databases. Our records indicate that you may have
inquired in the past. If this is not the case, please reply
with "REMOVE" in the subject field to never receive email offers
from this vendor.